Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sportchek has an F&F event, 5 days long.
Online code should be Family18 and if you go into store without a coupon, just mention you saw it on Facebook and they should apply it in store

Anyone ordered anything from nrml yesterday? If so, has it shipped? My order was at 11am and no shipment yet. It’ll probably get cancelled soon

Nrml and refunds... Been there already as I said previously (mentioned my history with them a couple weeks back) what items have you guys been refunded?

Also noticed the code isn't there on the main page anymore...

30% off friends and family going on at SportChek. There is a Canadian Tire guy in there signing people up for their credit card which adds another 15% off. You get a temp credit card to make one purchase (15% off stacks with FF) and than they mail you a credit card which you don't have to activate.

30% off friends and family going on at SportChek. There is a Canadian Tire guy in there signing people up for their credit card which adds another 15% off. You get a temp credit card to make one purchase (15% off stacks with FF) and than they mail you a credit card which you don't have to activate.

Some friendly unsolicited advice to everyone in here who may do the "sign up for a credit card then cancel it" to take advantage of discounts, bonuses, etc. When you sign up for a credit card, the company will check your credit report, which is called a "hard inquiry", prior to issuing the card. Although a single "hard inquiry" only has a very small negative impact on your credit score, multiple hard inquiries over a period of time will affect your credit score. So don't do it too often. I believe a hard inquiry stays on your credit report for a specific amount of time before being cleared. Also, even if you don't activate the card, i would still call the company to close your account if you don't want the card. Don't want anyone in here ruining their credit score!

EDIT: i forget to add, if you can, try to keep the account open for several months before closing, opening and closing a credit card account in a small timeframe can also affect your credit score. You can also immediately lower your credit limit too to minimize impact.

Last edited:
i dunno about you guys but these unc 1's are not worth it. they don't have the same feel as the chis and all whites. i think its the stitchingthat looks off... it does make me appreciate the classic unc jordan 1s that i own tho.

i dunno about you guys but these unc 1's are not worth it. they don't have the same feel as the chis and all whites. i think its the stitchingthat looks off... it does make me appreciate the classic unc jordan 1s that i own tho.
Funny, people on the Off White x Nike thread are saying how much better quality this version is than the OW Chicago's. Something about the toe leather being higher materials and less likely to wear out?

while everyone was buy trying to get UNC OW, I had something better come in...
image_from_ios-1.jpg

I'll take the 2015 Chicago 1s over the OW Chicago 1s any day.
But thats just because it's hard to find the 1985 or 1994 pair in good condition.

What if you already have their card?

is it just eaton ctr or like markville/fairview as well
no idea, haven't been to any of the uptown nike stores but i wouldn't be surprised if they also had the same deal given they're all owned by the same 3rd party. I would call first to check but the discount should be at all stores, the zoom flys may only be dt.

Back
Top Bottom