Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

2F65A112-9B24-4396-A27B-8A657689C31A.jpeg

did not realize that Haven started carrying BAPE's main line in store... long time coming for ppl who still rock w BAPE in the city.

Anyone have a Nike discount code they wont be using? PM if so, it would be much appreciated.

Also anyone see the Air Skylon II AO1551-100 Blue Lagoon colorway on sale anywhere. Looking for a size 10. TIA

Last edited:
do the raptors swingman shorts ever go on sale anywhere?
also, does it fit true to size? i know for tech fleece i've been sizing up.

thanks!

what do you guys think of the Jordan 312 blue colorway. At first, i thought this shoe is hideous, but after watching some youtube videos, they are growing on me, especially the quality of the shoe is A1.
jordan-legacy-312-storm-blue-aq4160-104.jpg

what do you guys think of the Jordan 312 blue colorway. At first, i thought this shoe is hideous, but after watching some youtube videos, they are growing on me, especially the quality of the shoe is A1.
jordan-legacy-312-storm-blue-aq4160-104.jpg
a little too busy for my liking but having seen these in person (GS sizing) i can confirm the quality is crazy on these

Does anyone know anywhere with the best deals on hotels in downtown Toronto? I'm seeing alot in the 300s but looking to spend less if possible . Thanks

I noticed even Air Maestro II (All RED) on sale for $142.50 too, seems I should not buy AF1 Sheeds & Air Maestro II when first release, but lucky they both out of size 12, otherwise I'll be more mad. LOL

They should have it in stores. You could probably even use one of those receipt survey codes for $10 off.

Seems like a lot of people got a W on the SNKRS drop earlier today.

First W on SNKRS for me.

Need the white pair to complete the trio.

Are both Livestock locations running the OW Presto raffle? Or just the Spadina location?

thanks!
I own a pair of the raptors swingman shorts from M&N (w pockets) and I sized up and they fit me well. they run a bit shorter fyi but in terms of waist they fit well when sized up. For reference I wear a size M in men's TF pants and also went w a M in the shorts

thanks!

They're on sale at nike.ca for $70 as well as the NOP, mavs and wizards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom