Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So I won the ink/sail pair of the Nike Zoom Fly Gyakusou from End. This is too many raffle wins in too short of a time span lol not sure what to do with it, I guess as the kids say “we eating out here”

The shoe are so light too I thought the shoebox was empty when I got the package haha, def running in these too to see what the hype is about.

We need to make a list of areas that have McDonald’s and pizza pizza at very close distances.

Jane and finch mall: right next to each other
Agincourt: Walmart McDonald’s and pizza pizza in same mall
Woodside sq: McDonald’s right outside the mall
Bridalwood: McDonald’s down stairs, pizza pizza upstairs

We need to make a list of areas that have McDonald’s and pizza pizza at very close distances.

Jane and finch mall: right next to each other
Agincourt: Walmart McDonald’s and pizza pizza in same mall
Woodside sq: McDonald’s right outside the mall
Bridalwood: McDonald’s down stairs, pizza pizza upstairs

Yonge and Eglinton isn't that close but around the block. Maybe 2 minutes...

Markham/Milliken (Kennedy & 14th): across the street from each other
Don Mills, S. of Van Horne: same plaza
Victoria Park & Finch: same plaza

Leslie and Sheppard (McD) & Willowdale and Sheppard (Pizza Pizza), not super close but close enough if you're driving

Broadview Station (Broadview Avenue and Danforth) has Pizza Pizza and Mcdonalds literally 1 minute apart from each other

Anyone have a 20% off Nike discount code that they'd be willing to trade for an Adidas 40% off discount code?

there is a pizza pizza at sheppard ave and lapsley (lapsley is between neilson road and progress ave). 2 Mcds are a quick drive away from the pizza pizza.

~ 5 min drive north Mcds at malvern town centre
~ 5 min drive south Mcds at markham road and progress

For those with smaller feet, Nordstrom EC had all three cws of the Element React 87s that dropped a few weeks ago in store (was there about an hour ago). FYI largest size is a Men's 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom