NSW footscape mid in olive
Rest were the usual shoes

Adidas

3x pairs of parley UB small sizes and 1 sz11
White iniki or w/e they call it now
Couple dif coloured gazelles

HH?

house of hoops? is it in toronto

Anyone hit at Off-White Toronto for the spooky pack? Haha. I entered yesterday but they said they would contact all winners by 11 am today so I guess L? I want to know when I can delete this **** off my instagram. Haha.

Anyone hit at Off-White Toronto for the spooky pack? Haha. I entered yesterday but they said they would contact all winners by 11 am today so I guess L? I want to know when I can delete this **** off my instagram. Haha.

Seen someone in an FB group say they picked up their pair this morning

Anyone know what the stock will be like for the Zebra 350v2 re-stock? This was one of my yeezy grails so hoping to grab a pair.

Some guys online, social media locally have won (allegedly) and picked up pairs.

Anyone know what the stock will be like for the Zebra 350v2 re-stock? This was one of my yeezy grails so hoping to grab a pair.

I would say it should be an easy grab. FA TEC sign-up area was empty around lunch hour.

Did FL yonge/TEC and FA/Champs TEC in about 20 mins just now. Champs has 12.5 as does confirmed. Guy in front at most spots was getting 12 and I could see how many more names were on 12 so went for 13.

END RAFFLE has the Zebras, don’t know if you want to go that route, I’ve never won anything from them yet tho

https://launches.endclothing.com/

I personally would avoid any global raffles unless he has a place to ship in the US because the duties will be far too high. If I ever want to buy Yeezy's, I order off Yeezysupply to my fam in Jersey... Highest quantity and no taxes in Jersey...

I saw about 5 people actually hit, so it was somewhat legit

95D0BCA5-CED9-4E1A-BF2E-28A440FE251A.jpeg
Sport Chek Friends and Family^

Back
Top Bottom