Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The origins are a pretty limited release, less stores got them compared to the pine greens and rookies

No updates as of yesterday. Last seen in Mississauga... Hopefully they didn't get stolen since they have the swoosh on the box lol

FWIW, I ordered the Taco 5 Kyries from Nike.ca on November 29 and didn't get them until December 11. They were in Vancouver for a week. Also, don't rely on the tracking info. Wasn't very reliable.

Ehhh doesn't really bother me. I know shipping takes a long *** time through Nike, iirc bc3s took like a week and a half as well. Anyways with all that snow, I doubt people are going to unds them soon unless they're looking to ball in them lol.

Speaking of tacos just got now an email from PayPal after Footlocker cancelled them. So I'm looking at almost 3 weeks between the time I spent the money and getting the actual refund. I don't think I'm gonna bother with them unless it's an in-store purchase from now on.

Speaking of tacos just got now an email from PayPal after Footlocker cancelled them. So I'm looking at almost 3 weeks between the time I spent the money and getting the actual refund. I don't think I'm gonna bother with them unless it's an in-store purchase from now on.

Yup. Total garbage. Unfortunately, it won't change anytime soon due to the fact that people will do anything to get the hard-to-get releases. I assumed that the problem of overselling stemmed from the fact that FL will take stock from their stores and ship them around the country (e.g. you buy a jersey on the site, and if a store close to the buyer has it in stock, it will ship from there instead of their warehouse). However, I was advised that for hyped releases, FL only sells stock online from their distribution center. That actually makes their site even more embarrassing. How the **** do you oversell an item? And how does it take longer than 2-3 business days to issue the refund? Garbage.

looked like Champs EC had some TD and GS sizes of the AJ1 sitting in store at around 8:30am today. Not sure what sizes were available but they were on display. also they had a bunch of extra Yeezys as well just sitting by the window.

looked like Champs EC had some TD and GS sizes of the AJ1 sitting in store at around 8:30am today. Not sure what sizes were available but they were on display. also they had a bunch of extra Yeezys as well just sitting by the window.

Struck out on man sizing online but got my boy a pear. He's gonna be dope boy fresh for daycare come January 2019! #moreimportantthanme

Back
Top Bottom