Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The jordan 11 low golf cleat..... Will I be able to get them in Toronto, or online only? Ive heard the infared 6s are a kith release, is that only a pre-release in NY?

The jordan 11 low golf cleat..... Will I be able to get them in Toronto, or online only? Ive heard the infared 6s are a kith release, is that only a pre-release in NY?
The infrared 6s are just an early drop at Kith. There are going to be a ton of pairs like the true blue 3s and black cement 3s, they make the OG stuff in huge quantities.

The infrared 6s are just an early drop at Kith. There are going to be a ton of pairs like the true blue 3s and black cement 3s, they make the OG stuff in huge quantities.
safe to assume the golff concords will only be avail on nike.ca then eh?

34.99 at Dixie. Only had Smalls. They have a deep burgundy one as well for 59.99 but had sizes

Attachments

• 6414AD43-9981-4624-88B4-6B2AD7730630.jpeg
    6414AD43-9981-4624-88B4-6B2AD7730630.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 101
Anyone here have a pair of the black/white (oreo) Flyknit Trainers that released last year in a size 10.5-11? Looking for a DS pair after I destroyed my previous pair.

34.99 at Dixie. Only had Smalls. They have a deep burgundy one as well for 59.99 but had sizes

Man, wish they had them a few days ago, such a far drive. If someone could scoop me up a small grey and medium burgundy that would be greatly appreciated :smile: pm me!

What are your guys thoughts on the ACW Nike Vromero? I was talking with a buddy who loves OW/ACW/Alyx and all those "edgy" brands, and he loves them but I think they're ugly as ****.

The clothing collection for the 6s is really nice. I'm hoping that will be available everywhere and not just Kith.

Also, are Flyknit trainers still available in abundance at GTA outlets? got to pick up a few pairs for the summer.

The clothing collection for the 6s is really nice. I'm hoping that will be available everywhere and not just Kith.

Also, are Flyknit trainers still available in abundance at GTA outlets? got to pick up a few pairs for the summer.
Vmills has a few flyknit trainers
Red
Black with white sole
All black everything as well for $109.99 i think

anyone see kobe protro show up in outlets in the gta?

Been looking myself but never seen or heard any pop up in GTA. Always just see them in the states. But they are sitting in the states so I assume eventually they should start showing up....

Didn't see these ones, but I copped the maroon ones. (I would say more purple than marroon, and only sizes Large when I was there last night) They also had some new tech fleece pants.. That were more casual than sweat material, will upload a pic when I get a chance.

Man, wish they had them a few days ago, such a far drive. If someone could scoop me up a small grey and medium burgundy that would be greatly appreciated :smile: pm me!

I can confirm that there are no more left. However burgundy Tech fleece sz S are for 59.99.

There are air max 1 premium wheats sizes 8 and 9 for 69.99.

Not sure what everyone's experience on the flyknit trainers are but those things busted up my feet big time. I have a pair of the white and black ones and took them to England last summer. I did quite a bit of walking over two days and ended up getting multiple blisters and foot pain. I had packed a pair of ultraboosts and had to switch to those - and once I did the pain went away. It's a pity that it was a beautiful shoe but did a number on my feet man.

Shadow 1s today for casual Friday!

dude, that's so weird. I feel like the Trainers are one of the easiest shoe to wear.
But yeah, everyone got different feet.

Back
Top Bottom