Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Samples are appearing at dixie again. Able to snag these mids.
P_20190531_165947.jpg

5332F362-4C60-45D4-9A1C-F63915EE2A08.jpeg

The shirts @jolly is referring to. Designed by M&N. These > the giveaway shirts tonight.

Yo where TF can I get the white one at man?!?! Every kiosk I went to last night was sold out by the time I got to the front. Salty af!

Need an XL or XXL if anyone can assist Thanks!

And the giveaway shirts are trash lol. Almost sold mine to some convenience store owner last night but decided to keep it.

I’m not a fan of the placement of the finals patches on the game jerseys.

Sponsors :smh:
D73DUA_XsAAzLO2.jpg

Last edited:
Yo where TF can I get the white one at man?!?! Every kiosk I went to last night was sold out by the time I got to the front. Salty af!

Need an XL or XXL if anyone can assist Thanks!

And the giveaway shirts are trash lol. Almost sold mine to some convenience store owner last night but decided to keep it.

Lids has the white one. Just call a location ahead and confirm. A few already sold-out already.

The hype is real, got a cancellation email from SportChek for the purple M&N shorts after 3 days, thought I was good too since initially showed a fsr. The hunt continues...

Ordered a Damon jersey too and worried cuz no word on that yet.

BIG BALLER!!!

Not really, my friend since high school’s a season ticket holder and he ALWAYS hooks me up. Y’all gonna be sick to your stomach when you find out how much I (and season ticket holders in general) paid.

$450. And you KNOW the going rate on lower bowl tix was $2000+ but my dude is realer than real will only ask for face value from his friends.

The hype is real, got a cancellation email from SportChek for the purple M&N shorts after 3 days, thought I was good too since initially showed a fsr. The hunt continues...

Ordered a Damon jersey too and worried cuz no word on that yet.

Not really, my friend since high school’s a season ticket holder and he ALWAYS hooks me up. Y’all gonna be sick to your stomach when you find out how much I (and season ticket holders in general) paid.

$450. And you KNOW the going rate on lower bowl tix was $2000+ but my dude is realer than real will only ask for face value from his friends.

What size on the shorts? Maple leaf store had L and XL for authentic and swingman. I got the last small in the authentic with discount

i got the medium swingman m&n shorts shipping monday from SC
..meanwhile my real sports and new balance orders from about a week ago still no shipping emails

What was the price of the swingman? (Discount?)

i didn't bother going in store for the discount.. just bought it online with the 10% off email subscriber discount plus i had giftcards i got for 20% off
ended up paying about $100

went to the nike employee store in toronto and no protro's. smh waste of a drive.

Basketball related:

KD12 (white pair)
Kyrie 5 (friends and UFO)
Why not 0.2 (all white)
Jordan 7 Retro Bucks PE
PG3 (blue, mamba and the white/gold nasa pair but only size 10 left)
Lebron 16 (MPLS)

Some raptors/gs gear but all size small.

Not worth it to go, I think city of Toronto employees got access this weekend so kinda busy.

Didn't see any authentic shorts smaller than XL at Maple leaf sq sportchek just now

Yeah was there earlier as well, looks like they had all of Canada’s stock of the XL + 2XL authentic shorts so plenty if that’s your size.
Didn’t search in detail but saw a lot of M&N jerseys both authentic and swingman

Real Sports: for the white Finals tee, had literally only a women’s white medium in the entire store.
Looks like they added some M&N purple jerseys, including Damon (bought it in case my Sportchek order’s cancelled)

Got the last at solestop. Still want the white finals one. If anyone has an XL for sale let me know :smile:

Attachments

• 20190601_142059.jpg
    20190601_142059.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom