Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone is planning to come to lids STC. Dont do it. The line has been cut off already!

FTL STC had some of the white tshirts left in size large and above earlier...

Champs STC has nothing

If anyone is planning to come to lids STC. Dont do it. The line has been cut off already!

FTL STC had some of the white tshirts left in size large and above earlier...

Champs STC has nothing

Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale Lids also have bery long lineups. Is it just for the hat or did they get some shirts too?

Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale Lids also have bery long lineups. Is it just for the hat or did they get some shirts too?
Most people are lining up for the hats.
Stc has a 2 item limit.
Inventory hasn’t even arrived yet lmao.

I think they only have the two championship tees. White one and black parade one

I would love for Jordan Brand to retro the Raptor 7s. Its been a few years since they last came out anyways.

Man. I've been trying to get a copy of today's Toronto Star and I've struck out everywhere in my area. I should've just stayed up after getting home at 5 a.m. and went to spots as the sun came up.

Anyone with extras for sale hit me up. Or know other ways I can get a few. Thanks

These must have been the most limited releases this weekend as they were sold out everywhere. Lucky that I had an early AM car appointment and managed to cop the last copies of each at a gas station. Love the g&m cover. Prob gonna have it framed.

D49C6374-E600-4A05-9BF3-E86A4BA1DC42.jpeg

anymore online codes that are still active other than the real sports one? specifically looking for updated codes for NBA.ca and/or lids.ca.

I wonder if the championship T would look good in something like this

thirt_rahmen_deutschland.jpg

umbra_tframe_tshirt_display_wall_frame_in_white_1510194018_a2bae94b.jpg

Or this for the hat
bas-250.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody seen the hat nurse had after game 6 or the hates they wore in Vegas. The script championship hats. Haven’t seen them anywhere

If anyone has an extra of the globe and mail newspaper (Friday) let me know.
willing to trade my toronto sun, star, or saturday star

Last edited:
Most people are lining up for the hats.
Stc has a 2 item limit.
Inventory hasn’t even arrived yet lmao.

I think they only have the two championship tees. White one and black parade one

Glad I ordered my hats online. Though I won't have them for tomorrow, I can't do those long lines. I still need the 2 championship tees though.

Anyone going to the parade tomorrow?

Glad I ordered my hats online. Though I won't have them for tomorrow, I can't do those long lines. I still need the 2 championship tees though.

Anyone going to the parade tomorrow?

Can't do those lines either. Online as well.

Wish I could go to the parade but man's gotta work. Ah well.

Someone tell this dude Tory make it a stat holiday :lol: bet they'd do it if it was the leafs

Yeah I can't deal with crowds anymore so it'll be interesting to see if I can hold up tomorrow.

It's nice to see everyone out in the streets and in the public repping Raptors gear.
But, does anyone else miss the old Raptor's logo with the Dinosaur?
The new logo is a lot more classy, but the Dinosaur logo just brings back nostalgic memories from the 90s.
This is probably my favourite hat that I own.

IMG_6704.jpg

It's nice to see everyone out in the streets and in the public repping Raptors gear.
But, does anyone else miss the old Raptor's logo with the Dinosaur?
The new logo is a lot more classy, but the Dinosaur logo just brings back nostalgic memories from the 90s.
This is probably my favourite hat that I own.

IMG_6704.jpg

For sure. That logo was incredible, especially as a kid. How amazing was it being a young boy and THATS the logo of your city's basketball team? Coolest **** ever. Then you got Damon Stoudemire, Mighty Mouse.

IMG_20190605_122851.jpg
IMG_20190526_125745.jpg

Had this bag. Need to find another one :lol:
P6.jpg

Have a buncha other stuff with the old logo in storage. Balls, framed picture of the logo, shirts that I need to dig out when I have some time.

I remember my uncle buying me one of those mini hoops with the Raps logo and a calendar with all their games on the backboard. Broke the rim dunking on it :rofl:

Does anyone know if we can bring championship hats bought elsewhere to a lids location to get them embroidered or can that only be done after purchasing in store?

Back
Top Bottom