Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It sounds like it's just to sign up for an email alert when they drop and not actually a preorder idk why they need my birth date. Anyways I'm gonna cop a Lin one. Hopefully it's the player edition and has the player tag

It sounds like it's just to sign up for an email alert when they drop and not actually a preorder idk why they need my birth date. Anyways I'm gonna cop a Lin one. Hopefully it's the player edition and has the player tag
Will they even release a Lin one...if we ain’t bringing him back lol.

This email sign up thing has been up since like April-May

Wow... Toronto fans looking crazy... brought back memories of OJ in the Bronco...
While this is out of character for us Canadians. This is not unprecedented. The same thing went down for Bron before signing to the Lakers. But the media will try to make everyone believe Canadians are crazy. The only difference is that LeBron welcomes this type of attention.

These practice jerseys? Are they reversible?

54230475_124195748687791_7083355356184448914_n.jpg

Edit : maybe?
55928059_392616251558376_4642664471130785063_n.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've been told, doesn't look like more OVO x Raptors championship gear will be produced. They sold 10k units last Friday. :smh: :frown:

Now I wonder what RS will do with all that extra stock they're sitting on. I still want a t-shirt and hat to wear. :smh:

Does real sports not want money? Unless ovo is trying to make it exclusive I'm not sure what real sports is doing

From what I've been told, doesn't look like more OVO x Raptors championship gear will be produced. They sold 10k units last Friday. :smh: :frown:

Now I wonder what RS will do with all that extra stock they're sitting on. I still want a t-shirt and hat to wear. :smh:

I don’t get it. Why would they just hang onto it, instead of slowly putting it out. Or doing an online drop or something.

Does real sports not want money? Unless ovo is trying to make it exclusive I'm not sure what real sports is doing

*shrugs*

If someone does have an extra hat and size XL tee sitting around hit me up (not looking to pay resell, sorry).

Finally scooped my Sports Illustrated at the local shoppers

Didn’t realize it would be $16+ tax :sick:

I got a costco membership but don’t go that often

They did do the contest through the app, on the day-of.... I'd bet they end up all going to F & F or any route that avoids them that headache.

As much as I'd like an online drop, I'm curious if they'd even entertain that idea given how poorly they're keeping up with orders according to RFDers.

Are they opening an ovo store at eaton Center? Maybe saved some stock for grand opening?

Back
Top Bottom