Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got back from Dixie and Halton

Dixie had some LeBron and Curry all star jerseys for $69.99 S-XL, some tank tops for $12-19 and 30% off equipments.

HH nothing different from the last update

Both places dry shoe wise & I’m still looking for steals/deals for ball shoes size 8.5-10 lmk

Next season’s OVO jerseys?
5F23B5FB-77CE-46E1-83EF-3A2FC6398FE6.jpeg

Sticking to Raptors championship talk....I've noticed Real Sports regularly restocking all the championship gear online and in-store. Guessing this will continue until the new season starts. So for those who haven't bought yet its looking good.[\QUOTE]

Do they stock up with proper sizing and hats? I need to get my cousin the locker room hat and a got em shirt

I have some championship T-shirts (various styles) in Mens small or Youth XL which I got from nbastore. Wanting to just get rid of them for retail as I don't want to deal with the shipping back to nbastore.

DM me if anyone is interested can send more details.

Do they stock up with proper sizing and hats? I need to get my cousin the locker room hat and a got em shirt

Lids has the hat and a full size run of the shirts. Both eligible for 15% off if you spend over $50 (glorified way of making shipping a bit cheaper). Not sure how long they'll take to ship out though, I know some people who received their orders fairly quickly and some that have been waiting for hats since the night we won.

Sport Chek has the locker room snapbacks still in stock with 10% off if you sign up for their email list.

So for the self clearance paper work, It tells me to go to the CBSA in Hamilton but they close at 5, can I go to the one in Mississauga? Does it matter?

So for the self clearance paper work, It tells me to go to the CBSA in Hamilton but they close at 5, can I go to the one in Mississauga? Does it matter?

You can go to the one at 401 & Dixie. Where you get it done doesn't really matter, so long as your paperwork lets the CBSA officer know where your item is being held and will be released from.

$4 at Dollarama (thanks to RealGM for the tip). I found them on the wall behind the cashiers at the Heartland location on Plymouth in Mississauga. They didn’t have them at the other location next to Best Buy.

5CD950C1-8119-47FD-AF1E-2476B3549ECB.jpeg
Do they have a lot? I'm gonna stop by during lunch and have my luck

$4 at Dollarama (thanks to RealGM for the tip). I found them on the wall behind the cashiers at the Heartland location on Plymouth in Mississauga. They didn’t have them at the other location next to Best Buy.

5CD950C1-8119-47FD-AF1E-2476B3549ECB.jpeg

Gonna grab one tomorrow - thanks!

pennants are available at the One York Street Dollarma location as well. There's only a total of 6 left hanging above the cash as of 20mins ago.

A couple more days at Disney - hit up the local outlets and not much for me - lots of epic reacts, 55s and typical outlet stuff. Some IDs at the clearance but few and far between. Never a fan of these mars 90 but a FSR... lol.

Have the Joyride released anywhere in the GTA?
C864C841-6891-40D1-9A60-E94333C3B32B.jpeg

pennants are available at the One York Street Dollarma location as well. There's only a total of 6 left hanging above the cash as of 20mins ago.

Saw a bunch of these days ago at the Dollarama on 16th near Garden Basket for anyone in the Markham area.

A couple more days at Disney - hit up the local outlets and not much for me - lots of epic reacts, 55s and typical outlet stuff. Some IDs at the clearance but few and far between. Never a fan of these mars 90 but a FSR... lol.

Have the Joyride released anywhere in the GTA?
C864C841-6891-40D1-9A60-E94333C3B32B.jpeg
Damn, paird retail on these :frown:

Back
Top Bottom