Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Added items to the cart and the stupid app won't let me type/fill in my info. So I can't submit my order.

I can’t even log in

Keep trying boys. Didn't ask me to log in and just popped up a screen telling me to add items to cart. Checked out three hats pickup 12-4

kept on trying on my iphone xs and kept getting login loop.
so i pulled out an iphone 6 out of my drawer, download raps app, click on the banner and got to select sizes without any login.
then went back to my iphone xs and did same.

so now i have a confirmation on each phone? too bad its not associated to a login or i would just oop one of the accounts to you guys

Seems like if you stayed at it you eventually got through, was able to secure extras for the lady and some of the fam. Glad it was easy just needed some patience, hope everyone ate and got theirs!

If anyone is looking for Raptors jerseys FL and Lids in Square One have red Lowry and Siakam jerseys in stock.

i didn’t read instructions, didn’t know I could grab up to three hats. Only got one hat and a medium shirt

this isn’t associated to a login??? Was hoping i could get my bro downtown to login and cop for me smh

kept on trying on my iphone xs and kept getting login loop.
so i pulled out an iphone 6 out of my drawer, download raps app, click on the banner and got to select sizes without any login.
then went back to my iphone xs and did same.

so now i have a confirmation on each phone? too bad its not associated to a login or i would just oop one of the accounts to you guys

Is it possible to meet you at the entrance and use your backup phone to make the purchase?

I had to restart my phone to get the app to finally work. The hat, which I really wanted, is sold out.

If anyone has an extra hat to sell hit me. Can meetup this week.

I had to restart my phone to get the app to finally work. The hat, which I really wanted, is sold out.

If anyone has an extra hat to sell hit me. Can meetup this week.

If i’m able to pickup my order thursday (kinda hectic last minute to be downtown) i gotchu for a hat!

If i’m able to pickup my order thursday (kinda hectic last minute to be downtown) i gotchu for a hat!

Yeah lmk. I can meet you there. My t-shirt pickup is on Friday and at the worst time, my flight leaves that evening. Going to contact and see if I can do my pickup on Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom