Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Were we able to sign up for all three colourways at Haven? I did it so fast, assuming I could only pick one colourway. Some dudes were holding the iPad trying to submit another entry too..

Since my post things got better. Was busy with meetups yesterday and today. It's really refreshing when you meet no nonsense people with reading comprehension skills when dealing with Kijiji sales. Guys ready to meet asap, no questions asked, no games.
glad it worked out. i still have a lot of pairs i don't even wear lol.

I've had the worst local raffle luck. All of my Ws have been either Snkrs Canada or Adidas.ca. And Snkrs is drying up too. Kind of sucks because I've seen people with multiple wins from the same location. Also sucks because my size ranges from 8.5 to 9...

Anyone order same day ship from Adidas before? I got lucky with a pair of the 700v3 and not sure when it's supposed to ship. I feel like it's getting cancelled because it looked like it was sold out when I checked out.

Last edited:
I've had the worst local raffle luck. All of my Ws have been either Snkrs Canada or Adidas.ca. And Snkrs is drying up too. Kind of sucks because I've seen people with multiple wins from the same location. Also sucks because my size ranges from 8.5 to 9...

Anyone order same day ship from Adidas before? I got lucky with a pair of the 700v3 and not sure when it's supposed to ship. I feel like it's getting cancelled because it looked like it was sold out when I checked out.
I think I've seen their packages delivered the next day more than the 'same day' option recently. Holidays are coming up too so it's going to be a pain to track. Good luck though, no more Ls!

I think I've seen their packages delivered the next day more than the 'same day' option recently. Holidays are coming up too so it's going to be a pain to track. Good luck though, no more Ls!

Thanks man! Yeah, I figured. I'm really interested to see these 700 v3s in person...

Just popped by Nike TEC for a quick errand and saw the Colin Kaepernick AF1s being put on the shelves. Overheard one of the guys explaining to a customer that they just got their shipment in late today.

Congrats on the W! last time it was delivered to me around 9pm same day

Congrats on the W! last time it was delivered to me around 9pm same day

Thanks! I got em around 7 pm. They're not really my jam. If I'm able to trade them for the Off White Dunks I'll be real happy. Though people with those pairs are milking them pretty hard.

Grats in the instore raffle wins. I've still yet to hit a store raffle win since 2016. Yet every time my friend and I go raffle together he gets the dub.

Oh, if you guys are talking about my W it was from Adidas.ca again. Lol. I've been entering raffles at Livestock since 2015 and have hit on nothing. I've gotten 2 pairs from Haven since then. I think one pair from Exclucity. A few from Footlocker. I've probably gotten more foreign raffle wins than locally but again, those have dried up too. Especially since people go with their significant other, mom, dad, siblings, estranged cousin, kid, nephew, dog, cat, fish and grandma to enter for a size 9... Never seen a grand dad at a raffle though.

Grats in the instore raffle wins. I've still yet to hit a store raffle win since 2016. Yet every time my friend and I go raffle together he gets the dub.

When the adidas Yeezy 350 and 750s started rolling out, I was regularly winning in-store raffles at Champs, FL, Haven, adidas and Livestock. Won a few JB raffles in between at Livestock (Kaws, Top 3 1s), but for the past 2-3 years I've been in a terrible drought. Won the LA SB 1s from Adrift in the summer and then the OW Dunks from LS last week.

Seems so much harder now. SNKRS I've never successfully hit on in-demand product. The one time I thought I hit (UNC OW 1s), my order was cancelled. Haven't tried SNKRS.ca and adidas.ca was always a headache in the early Yeezy rollout days so I gave up on that.

I can't get a verification sms from snkrs I'm not able to participate

Do you have it attached to any other account? Like Snkrs US? If you have it connected to any nike account you're out of luck. I ended up using my sister's number for my Canadian Snkrs account since I have the US one set up with my cell.

Just popped by Nike TEC for a quick errand and saw the Colin Kaepernick AF1s being put on the shelves. Overheard one of the guys explaining to a customer that they just got their shipment in late today.
Whats the tag on em. Id scoop on disco

Merry Christmas all! What's a good place to offer shoe trades. It feels like everyone on Facebook and Kijiji are now resellers and I just want to swap same sized items with people for shoes I want (size 9 Shanghai or Yeezy 700 v3 for a size 9 Off-White Dunk in the Michigan colour). I know there's a no selling policy but I'd rather meet someone in Toronto than deal with a global audience in the Buy/Sell forum.

This has probably been asked before so this might be a dumb question, but I'm not reading any helpful answers online.
What's the best way to remove the glitter like substance on Jordan 1s that have been stored for a while, just a wet cloth?

Exclucity is 40% off everything at midnight until 9am with a few exceptions. Code is 40BOX.

70722DAA-38E7-40F4-9853-51A0B2181467.jpeg

Happy Holidays everyone!

This has probably been asked before so this might be a dumb question, but I'm not reading any helpful answers online.
What's the best way to remove the glitter like substance on Jordan 1s that have been stored for a while, just a wet cloth?

Wet cloth + a respray of protector is what I do. Comes back every year with a vengeance though so it's only a temporary fix.

Happy Holidays people.

If anyone is at the Raptors/Celts game today and has the free long sleeve giveaway in a M or L hit me up. Trying to help a friend who wants it.

Back
Top Bottom