Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FL definitely accepts returns on Jordans. I returned the Lucky Green Jordan 13s 2 hours after I bought them. Hated how they didn’t match my Celtics gear. Just waiting for them to hit disco so I can scoop on the low.

I think Yeezys might still be final sale
Celtics green 🤢🤮

Anyone ever have UPS leave a package at their door that had duties owing? I went out yesterday and saw a package infront of my door. It had COD and an invoice attached. I thought they dont deliver stuff until duties are paid?

Do i gotta pay these bozos or what? Or is it merry xmas?

Anyone ever have UPS leave a package at their door that had duties owing? I went out yesterday and saw a package infront of my door. It had COD and an invoice attached. I thought they dont deliver stuff until duties are paid?

if you don’t pay up they might withhold future deliveries

they might or might not send it to collection agency if you don’t pay

asdfjkl; WHY did puma surprise drop the mario 64 future riders in canada literally the one day i forgot to religiously check puma.ca at 10am and when i finally did they were out of my size ;__;

i payed online one time for them to deliver my order from M&N. made another order they delivered first but just took the funds of my CC i paid with the first time after i didnt pay

I won my first raffle at Livestock for the Neon AM95's. Was also able to get a pair from FTL through the app yesterday and they were delivered this afternoon, crazy fast shipping! I honestly didn't think I would even get a pair after striking out everywhere for the Infrared AM90's in a size 11.

Was able to cop Neon 95s at oakville place this morning. Only three people were waiting including me to get the AMs

Thanks so much for the heads up! Didn’t think they would be getting these. Grabbed my size today - which happened to be their last pair - crazy luck.

39CCEF07-5FC8-4C22-9B4E-20F55BC74A3C.jpeg

Was also able to get a pair from FTL through the app yesterday and they were delivered this afternoon, crazy fast shipping! I honestly didn't think I would even get a pair after striking out everywhere for the Infrared AM90's in a size 11.

Same here! Mimicked the turnaround of my FTL Infrared 90s order:
Thu morning: ordered on FTL (app?)
Friday: delivered on doorstep!

E4DE4302-077D-49F5-9FB2-6D7D1AC7E674.jpeg

I got my AM95 from Footlocker delivered early Saturday morning. Super fast shipping again just like the Infrared’s. Glad those who wanted them,
got them. Hopefully that it’s for this year lol.

Does anyone have a Nike promo code they won’t be using? Trying to get some last minutes gifts and a code would be clutch. If anyone does please PM me, I’ll definitely return the favour in the future.

Got my first W with LS, with the AM95s

Unfortunately didn’t know they fit a half size small 😭

if anyone wanna trade a 10 for my 9.5 hmu

Wow good looking my man! Last pair! Can't believe i didn't see this... ive bought 5 sneakers off ssense over the past 3 weeks lol

1608692808767.png

Back
Top Bottom