Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know of a good (reasonably priced) sneaker restoration company/service? I messaged someone on IG via a sponsored ad to restore my fire red 4s which were like 8/10 condition and they wanted $180.. at that point I would rather just buy a new pair.

Anyone know of a good (reasonably priced) sneaker restoration company/service? I messaged someone on IG via a sponsored ad to restore my fire red 4s which were like 8/10 condition and they wanted $180.. at that point I would rather just buy a new pair.

Did you ask Sole Clean hahaha? 180...

i can vouch for @ Kanotsky ,
@ Savoiur Kicks also cool dude,
@ kicks.six near yorkdale

Would have never guessed getting a COVID vaccine these days in the GTA is equivalent to sneaker shopping......chasing down pop-ups, jumping through "eligibility" requirements, getting a "ticket" for one of 1500 eligible spots , etc, etc. What world we live in. :ohwell:

The crazy thing is that I actually had a plug to the Pfizer vaccine at St.Mike's in the same way we used to find plugs at Footlocker to get Altitude 13's lol

Whoever thought about just doing lockdowns, GENIUS.
:sick:
it’s like watching Harden dribble of 23 seconds and shoot a brick.

The crazy thing is that I actually had a plug to the Pfizer vaccine at St.Mike's in the same way we used to find plugs at Footlocker to get Altitude 13's lol

My brother cut in line at the pop up @ Downsview with his work jacket that has some sorta security on it ahahah. GOTTA DO WHAT U GOTTA DO hahaha

Nike just released their app in Canada, and it is useless at the moment. Lol. I tried buying some stuff off the app and it only shows items from the US site. Can’t even change my address to ship to Canada. Lol

Anyone knows where in Canada I could get a 05 new era white sox World Series fitted in 7 1/8 or 7 1/4 https://www.lids.ca/en/chicago-whit...d-hat-navy/p-14937664186437+z-9203-2100179564

Capsule and svp sold out quick. Styll doesn’t have it. I could only find it in us stores but fees are too high

You sure? I see a 1/4 there. Go! Go! Go!

You sure? I see a 1/4 there. Go! Go! Go!

Thanks. looks like it just restocked and I just missed it. Only 7 38 - 7 5/8 left

Nike just released their app in Canada, and it is useless at the moment. Lol. I tried buying some stuff off the app and it only shows items from the US site. Can’t even change my address to ship to Canada. Lol

Ok, so you can go into the settings and change the country. I’ve got it going now. I’m guessing the Sneakrs app isn’t too far behind now.

Hey all. I'm looking for a steal on some new Nike runners - specifically the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT% or React Infinity 2. Anyone know of any Canadian retails who have either of these at 25-50% discount? Copping a pair for my girl (sz 6) and me (sz 10.5). Cheers.

Hey all. I'm looking for a steal on some new Nike runners - specifically the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT% or React Infinity 2. Anyone know of any Canadian retails who have either of these at 25-50% discount? Copping a pair for my girl (sz 6) and me (sz 10.5). Cheers.
If you don't mind getting the infinity react 1 (same midsole, different upper) sportschek and sporting life has them discounted. Sportschek also has a women's tempo next % colour way on sale

Hi folks, it's been a while since I posted. Hope you all and your families are keeping safe .

Ebay has a new authentication program where it looks like you order products in the USA that get shipped to Sneaker Con in New York where they will validate and then ship out to Canada. Has anyone tried this?

I bought a pair of air max TNs that are now going through this process. Not sure what to expect.

Talk soon

Hi folks, it's been a while since I posted. Hope you all and your families are keeping safe .

Ebay has a new authentication program where it looks like you order products in the USA that get shipped to Sneaker Con in New York where they will validate and then ship out to Canada. Has anyone tried this?

I bought a pair of air max TNs that are now going through this process. Not sure what to expect.

Talk soon
No experience but let us know how it goes! I'm curious to see how they ship out from there and how it (if at all) impacts the customs/duties/handling fees, especially if not using the eBay global shipping program

If you don't mind getting the infinity react 1 (same midsole, different upper) sportschek and sporting life has them discounted. Sportschek also has a women's tempo next % colour way on sale

Saw those Sportinglife on 25%, not bad - waiting for a bigger disco if it's just the 1s

No experience but let us know how it goes! I'm curious to see how they ship out from there and how it (if at all) impacts the customs/duties/handling fees, especially if not using the eBay global shipping program

GSP is the devil's work, absolute rip off for buyers. Can't even reclaim whatever fee they're charging from the CBSA as it has nothing to do with them.

As a seller, I can't wait for that verification system to hit Canada though.

Ok guys here’s an update on new eBay program:

When you buy from a US seller, they ship to sneaker con in New York for “authentication”. Sneaker con will ship out to the buyer using stupid fed ex (buyer has no choice of courier at this point). I caught the tracking number early and called fed ex saying that I want to self clear as I don’t want to deal with the BS charges from fed ex.

I am going to go cbsa office this week to try to self clear and then pick up the sneakers from fed ex.

The positives right now I guess are that the authentication process and shipping are free lol. If you can self clear, you could probably save some cash.

Have a great weekend all

Ok guys here’s an update on new eBay program:

When you buy from a US seller, they ship to sneaker con in New York for “authentication”. Sneaker con will ship out to the buyer using stupid fed ex (buyer has no choice of courier at this point). I caught the tracking number early and called fed ex saying that I want to self clear as I don’t want to deal with the BS charges from fed ex.

I am going to go cbsa office this week to try to self clear and then pick up the sneakers from fed ex.

The positives right now I guess are that the authentication process and shipping are free lol. If you can self clear, you could probably save some cash.

Have a great weekend all
Do you have to go in to self-clear yourself? or can it be done online?

Back
Top Bottom