Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Compression tights are slim pickings... there's a few white compression shorts but not the standard rack of fsr they usually have.

Dri-fit tees good, a whole *** wall of those and dri-fit running shorts. Bare colours.
Long sleeve shirts are pretty slim too but they got some weird tech pack long sleeves with zippers lol

Thanks boss. I'll wait it out or else check other places. What I do wonder is if the stuff currently in-store is still from last year, or have they replenished. When they first re-opened in the summer, the stuff they stock they had was from winter 2019/2020.

Unrelated to sneakers but does anyone have recommendations on a winter jacket tailor shop? Have a few rips in my jacket but my local tailor said he wouldn't be able to repair it

Unrelated to sneakers but does anyone have recommendations on a winter jacket tailor shop? Have a few rips in my jacket but my local tailor said he wouldn't be able to repair it

If one tailor says it, chances are the next one will say the same thing. Where are the tears located and how bad are they?

If one tailor says it, chances are the next one will say the same thing. Where are the tears located and how bad are they?

The tears are on the bottom hem of the jacket, and the rips aren't too bad but it exposes the layer underneath the top layer of the jacket. I was assuming because of the location of the rips, my tailor isn't able to simply sew it. Wanted to see if anyone had a similar situation and was able to get it done from a specific tailor

The tears are on the bottom hem of the jacket, and the rips aren't too bad but it exposes the layer underneath the top layer of the jacket. I was assuming because of the location of the rips, my tailor isn't able to simply sew it. Wanted to see if anyone had a similar situation and was able to get it done from a specific tailor

sounds like a problem that can’t be repaired. Is it fraying from everyday use? Because if it is fraying, I’m afraid there isn’t much you can do, other than sowing another layer of material on top of it. Lol

Studio Kim on Queen across from Trinity Bellwoods would be my #1.

Sport Sewing Shop on Gerrard specializes in outerwear but I've never tried them.

Carmine 6’s and Cool grey 3’s are at selected Nike stores and Footlocker/Champs, saw them yesterday at Markville Mall. Sorry don’t know sizes available.

Heads up to anyone looking for Huarache Scream Greens or AF1 Silver Snakes they are back on Nike.ca

Speaking of dunks - wore a pair today for first time in years... any suggestions for replacement insoles. I saw a post about hefeluxx(?).

Never tried them, but I've read/heard good reviews about those. Same material they use for Boost. Only thing I don't like is for the price you're paying, you still have to cut them to size yourself.

Carmines are in ftl/champs stores right now

Wanna give a major, MAJOR thanks for this one! Actually nabbed a pair at Nike (Markville) because of your post.
3BFB3BA1-5C6F-43AB-B32C-1747FDBB67CF.jpeg

Salud! 🥃

I mentioned this in the dunk thread, but why gr dunk lows hyped like they’re some dior jordan 1s now?

guerilla marketing thru secondary outlets be it hypebeast or stockx, plus artificial "sell outs" and raffles that make it appear to be a situation of demand>>supply. in 2021, a shoe isn't a component to complete your apparel or to protect the feet from elements, it is an art object "curated by _____(insert name of some weird looking eccentric fudge boy nobody has ever heard of, posing in some nonchalant casual poses)"

same question goes towards all these aj1 releases that are not of OG colorways. 50 colorways from nike every year, yet all aj1 seem to be hyped. even the trash mids that used to be a trailer park staple are hyped

The funny part about Dunks is the fact that they were sitting on discount racks for years. My boy has made over $10K selling his collection of SBs, many of which were copped on discount (some for as low as $30 CAD). People were paying $300 for his used pairs. Here’s the best part though - many buyers weren’t dudes who just got into the game. Same dudes who were going crazy for Ultraboosts, Yeezys and NMDs were the same ones buying. Lol

The new generation of sneakerhead has no sense of style or taste. They just follow the trends. It isn’t like the OG sneakerhead, who actually got into kicks because of seeing their favorite players wear them during games, or god forbid, people who actually buy kicks to use them for sports.

I mean, I like dunks, I used to rock some in high school. No hate. But I remember back then everyone was on white/white af1 mids. They were never in demand. Goldenrod highs used to sit.

i just don’t know when they entered Jordan status, now you can’t buy a pair of gr unless you win a raffle

Last edited:
Whoever is behind pushing the narrative that 1 mid's are on par with the high's deserves a raise.

I know that must have been a WHOLE lotta work.

https://hypebeast.com/2021/3/marco-henry-negrete-air-jordan-1-sole-mates-interview
^maybe him

props to everyone who remembered be-true series dunks sitting at FL for $39.99 in 1999 (and into 2000 :rofl:). few years later, 2003, random evening stroll to markville mall FL, maize dunks on sale. forgot what details were but they was desperate enough the salesperson said "it'll be $39.99/pair if you bought out the remaining pairs in stock" which were more or less fsr. passed on deal, didn't think they could be moved on ebay

and this new gen of sneakerheads aren't sneakerheads, just d-riders who got into it cuz its "da thing to do now". til the next trend rolls around...

Can say the same thing about Jordans. I remember they used to rot on shelves and then I would cop on FL employee 50 days.

back in 03 I seen the royal jordan 1s for $50 at svp yorkgate. It was on the highest part of the of the display shelf - reserved for stale shoes that nobody wanted. Even the Jordan 1 dmp pack with the blk/red and the Celtics sat forever at svp. They eventually had to separate the pack. The general pop. were more interested in shox than any retros

Back
Top Bottom