Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone know how long it usually takes to pick up from dsmla? Email says queue is from 11 AM - 2 pm. Better to be there early or late?

i have the OG astroworld hoodie and it fits perfect compared to some of the tour hoodies.. hope they use the same blank.

What’s the quality from Comfort Colors? I haven’t weared any of their hoodies or shirts.

better than Gildan . Comparable to champion I guess . I like the fit , has like the vintage t fits.

again I can’t tell if these exact ones are comfort colors but they’re not Gildan

checked out! selling that preme sweater i copped earlier now.
CB6659A0-6018-4BD8-8EAB-26B5AA20183F.jpeg

Last edited:
after a lot of spamming, finally got through on that green hoodie. hopefully I get the shoes too because it would kind suck to have just the clothes and no shoes :rolleyes

Grabbed an Olive hoodie for myself and an Olive hoodie for my brother.

The check-out buttons weren't visible, but they were there. I just pressed "tab" until it landed where the invisible button is, and then clicked it.

Got hit with a line trying to purchase a tee through PayPal. Link saved lol
E4DDA104-7065-46B2-AFC4-0DAED78CF5B4.png 39D799DA-72E3-48DF-BF1F-C42EFFA82CE6.png

Edit: nvm. Each checkout link is unique....L

I want this yellow hoodie, but I wanna wait to see what happens with this Footaction app later. I low key like the olive skeleton hoodie more tho, might just have to get both ?

scooped a green hoodie. perfect for fall season

btw do nike/jordan hoodies fit big?

edit**

these are printed on them basic *** hoodies like every other travis merch

Back
Top Bottom