Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i dont understand why you would go through all of that trouble with the picture and the tag if you werent going to go pick them up :rofl:

yeah OffSpring is known for doing cryptic and creative raffles and require all winners to pick up in store only. This eliminates a lot of overseas entries and spamming and also potential resellers. They're pretty good in making sure the product ends up in a collector's hand or someone thats actually gonna rock them. They ban people from future raffles if they catch them attempting to resell. Sometimes I wish I can participate but London is just too far for me. Someone here won the TS1 Highs tho and flew to London to pick up

i dont understand why you would go through all of that trouble with the picture and the tag if you werent going to go pick them up :rofl:

I did not know it was collection only as I had not dealt with them before, or with their raffles. I have wanted these since the early pics leaked, and nothing related to TS, as I don't even listen to his music. The 6 is just my fav silhouette, and I liked the CW since early pics. And now with the hype added, everybody wants in to resell. I rock all my shoes, and would rock this too...

Sometimes I wish I can participate but London is just too far for me. Someone here won the TS1 Highs tho and flew to London to pick up

lol peeps are flying overseas to cop kicks at retail?

don't get me wrong, it's a good excuse to go but seems counter productive

lol peeps are flying overseas to cop kicks at retail?

don't get me wrong, it's a good excuse to go but seems counter productive

in a way I agree, but some people view it as still copping the shoe for retail plus a story to tell and a trip to take. You can also view it as not giving the resellers a dime of your money lol. A trip to London wouldn't be bad tho if you had the time to do more than just pick up the shoes and leave. I've entered for a few Canada raffles and if I had won, I would've flew out there and made it a partial weekend getaway.

Just the way theyre have been handling this release there has to be a bunch of stock...hope that translates to W's

What's that one look like?
flying jumpan travis logo on front with flames
travis-scott-jordan-clothing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom