Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So...

My package shows as delivered this afternoon. I get home, no package. I check my doorbell cam, no trace of any UPS delivery truck ever coming down my block the whole day. Someone please give me a reasonable explanation on this besides what I'm thinking has happened. ???
UPS driver hit ....GOT EM, all jokes aside thats f*cked up hopefully they can track em down

So...

My package shows as delivered this afternoon. I get home, no package. I check my doorbell cam, no trace of any UPS delivery truck ever coming down my block the whole day. Someone please give me a reasonable explanation on this besides what I'm thinking has happened. ???

I've had a few packages like that and it ended up showing up the next day

Hope it works out

So...

SMH thats why I been saying pick up at fedex or UPS location but yall boys aint listening smdh

113B064B-55FB-4183-85B4-CDD9FB5BCB61.jpeg

Delayed w
Shout out to my homie who won at ubiq

How do you get package to hold at a UPS? Mine come in tomorrow is it to late to do it? I have UPS my choice account too

How do you get package to hold at a UPS? Mine come in tomorrow is it to late to do it? I have UPS my choice account too

when you click track in the NIke email there is an option to hold (this doesnt always work but it did this release), the Fedex app sometimes doesnt give you the option to hold packages. But when all else fails when the item ships call nike and just give a story the shoes are a gift and you dont want the person you are buying for to see it and they will get it held for you. But like others said dont call nike if there is any other concern like wrong address them boys WILL CANCEL, just have it held at a fedex location.

Last edited:
Praying this is what happens. Did Nike ship these in the please steal me boxes?

yepp, big obvious tape with "just do it" all over smh... probably one of the more dumber things nike came up with... but like everyone is saying, you shoulda changed the option for pick up... specially for stuff like this... hope yer pair shows up.

Last edited:
the seller decided he could hold em for more, so he didnt ship. kinda messed up. hope he got penalized.
dope MINUS the socks. in other news, my 6s are sitting on my front porch. they were delivered some time after I left to take the chirren to the doctor and have been sitting there since. never had an issue so hopefully doesn't start now. I'm anxious to get home.

dope MINUS the socks. in other news, my 6s are sitting on my front porch. they were delivered some time after I left to take the chirren to the doctor and have been sitting there since. never had an issue so hopefully doesn't start now. I'm anxious to get home.
I've never had an issue at this address in well over 10 years of consistent cops until this release. ??‍♂️ I'm sick tbh.

when you click track in the NIke email there is an option to hold (this doesnt always work but it did this release), the Fedex app sometimes doesnt give you the option to hold packages. But when all else fails when the item ships call nike and just give a story the shoes are a gift and you dont want the person you are buying for to see it and they will get it held for you. But like others said dont call nike if there is any other concern like wrong address them boys WILL CANCEL, just have it held at a fedex location.
All I see is track order

Back
Top Bottom