Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

CC906620-9D93-4302-81FA-06831D109735.jpeg

0962ACF7-6AA8-4130-AE22-B0B098ABC87A.jpeg

That’s my point exactly I know when the men sizes start but I’m asking because they have every size for men from 5.5 to 16... the 5.5 on the men’s ask is 1,613 and you go to the grade school 5.5 says

It is just a StockX mistake. Happens all the time, especially with women's 1's. You can bid all you want on those ghost sizes but you'll never get em.

They do have 4.5 in Nikes in men's sizes. I just flipped a few pair of Kenny Cortezs in size 4 and 5 men's. But dunno bout these Jordans might be exclusive af

They do have 4.5 in Nikes in men's sizes. I just flipped a few pair of Kenny Cortezs in size 4 and 5 men's. But dunno bout these Jordans might be exclusive af

yeah someone here got size 4 sacai waffles in adults size and pricing. But have you seen a jordan that was that size and NOT labeled as Gradeschool/Youth?

Most likely the sales will be cancelled once they arrive for authentication but who knows since the buyer paid double what they are going under GS sizes. Stockx might just keep quiet since they making double the profit lol.

Got mine in hand today and the craftsmanship is the same as the 4. Scuffs and glue marks. There’s nothing I can do about it and honestly on these as rugged as they look, it doesn’t look too bad (the 4s bothered me more). If I would have paid 900 for these I wouldn’t be happy though.

i believe sx just has all those sizes listed bc they are lazy and use the same template for everything.

Some shoes like the sacais have mens sizing down to 3-3.5. Some dont.

Just bc the option is there doesnt mean that it exists

For those asking about sizing, half a size down is the way to go. I got my TTS 10 knowing that I wear a 9.5 in most 6s and they are a little big. I always just go for a 10 in everything since getting a 9.5 is harder. If you want to know if it’s worth the extra $1000 to go down a half a size in some cases the answer is clearly “no”

Who cares if you got em from snkrs. They don't even send receipts just packing slip. Your email contains the order summary (receipt). What you can't resell em without the receipt ??
Fam I’m not worried about the receipt/packing slip. I sold every pair I had. I was just curious . Thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom