Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Stockx pair just came in...welp. I've already contacted support. I agree with everyone that we can't expect perfection every time, and there should be an allowance for slight factory inconsistencies. But authentication should include screening for damage like this. There's literally no suede material in those damaged spots, and then there's that scratch nearby. I suppose this is a rinse and repeat style post on this thread, but still wanted to share. I don't plan on going down easily with this one. This is back to back damaged pairs going back to my satin black toe order.

Okay now this is actually something to be upset about. That looks really crazy.

Size 13 😭. I can’t fit in them.

giphy.gif

Just read on twitter to “be ready” and “turn on notifications”. Not confident anything drops tonight but still sharing in hopes I’m wrong. Stay alert I guess.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Damn, that looks bad. Hate to say it, but doubt they'll do much. At least with GOAT you can return in 3 days and just eat the cost of shipping. Best of luck, keep us all updated with what SX says
Do you or does anyone know if I have any dispute options with PayPal if StockX refuses to budge on this? I'm willing to go to whatever lengths necessary this go round to get a full refund and return. Thanks

I think there are more of these pairs available than people think after seeing how early and how any places received pairs for raffles. A local shop here that never received TS collabs before got the AF1s.
That’d be dope asf frfr but you really think that bro? I don't but hope I’m wrong.

Stockx pair just came in...welp. I've already contacted support. I agree with everyone that we can't expect perfection every time, and there should be an allowance for slight factory inconsistencies. But authentication should include screening for damage like this. There's literally no suede material in those damaged spots, and then there's that scratch nearby. I suppose this is a rinse and repeat style post on this thread, but still wanted to share. I don't plan on going down easily with this one. This is back to back damaged pairs going back to my satin black toe order.
20191113_122658.jpg
20191113_123253.jpg
That's whack, I had a problem recently and they gave me a 50 dollar code. I'm cool with that. Bein it was missing laces on a pair of UNC to chi patents I paid 190 for. Couldn't believe maria hit me with that 50!

Do you or does anyone know if I have any dispute options with PayPal if StockX refuses to budge on this? I'm willing to go to whatever lengths necessary this go round to get a full refund and return. Thanks
Yes, you can dispute but most likely won't go your way and you will be banned from using stock x again, if that even matters to you. Honestly I would with the way that toebox looked. Send them that trash back.

Will T Scott be as big as the yeezy hype years back? Seems like he’s growing bigger every day. Think he’ll stick around for awhile.

What Travis has put out so far is great and he's way more creative than Drake's boring collaborations. Ye has $1.5B plus empire, which he owns 100%. Travis isn't touching that ever. Nike would have to give him a Jordan Brand type deal and that won't happen. Getting the money out of the way. Travis has a long way to go to even come close to Kanye's resume. Travis hasn't passed Virgil and Pharrell to a lesser extent yet.

I think there are more of these pairs available than people think after seeing how early and how any places received pairs for raffles. A local shop here that never received TS collabs before got the AF1s.

Which is weird cuz Chicago’s Footaction didn’t even get them and they got the 1’s and 6’s

What city are you in?

Back
Top Bottom