Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'd pass on that trade, I bet you could go sbs "str8 up" in 3 months for the Hi's and then you could keep your glow in the dark 6s so even when it's dark, "it's lit".

I'll show myself out 🤪

almost dumped my extra TS 1 for a cash for TS SBs but moved some other stuff wanna hold on to those TS1s long as I can Nike crushed that design!

So.... the opportunity to get the TS1 Highs is finally here for me, but I'd have to "trade" my TS6 and TSDunks. Thought it would be a complete no brainer for me, but after seeing the Dunks in hand... I don't know if I wanna get rid of it :rofl:. These joints are real unique.

Decisions decisions :emoji_thinking:
No way you are even thinking of doing this silly “swap”

u ok gettin finessed?

Hit at Select here in Houston over the weekend
59AC33EC-75DA-465B-B7BB-03B2CC797D4C.jpeg
038A765C-8FA0-4E74-9CC3-EA0F0F39084C.jpeg

Know someone locally trading Hi’s for dunks - what size?

Size 8.

But ya'll right. This thread knocked some sense into me. Don't think I'm gonna go through with that trade even though I rank the TS1 Highs as the top Travis collab. I like the Dunks as well so I don't wanna have that regret later on. I'm gonna own those TS1 Highs one day - using it as motivation for a goal I'm chasing. Once that goal is reached those will be copped :nthat:

It's honestly never about the money for me. If it was, my collection would be dry. I just like sneakers man.

It doesn’t have to be...but you could sell both, buy the 1s, and have some money left over. Don’t just give your stuff away.

The dunks are so hot right now. You can essentially do a straight up trade for the 1s with the dunks alone like checks mcgee checks mcgee said.

If you have patience wait a little while longer and your Dunks will come to close 1s value wise. You might be able to do a straight up trade. 6s I think will stay around the current market price unless 6s become the new 1s which is not likely to happen.

So.... the opportunity to get the TS1 Highs is finally here for me, but I'd have to "trade" my TS6 and TSDunks. Thought it would be a complete no brainer for me, but after seeing the Dunks in hand... I don't know if I wanna get rid of it :rofl:. These joints are real unique.

Decisions decisions :emoji_thinking:
honestly i think 6's and 1s is a clean trade. They both are quality
just imagine stockx didnt exist lol

Last edited:
1's for the dunks is pretty even...throwing in the 6's too feels lopsided though. Depends on size though.

its about a $400 difference between the high 1's and the dunks. 1's were arguably sneaker of the year last year. Kind of early to tell if the dunks will win that title this year. Its only equal depending on how you value them yourself

I saw verse001 verse001 post them on feet on IG, as well as his youtube review. And he game them some toebox creases in his video review, so not going back in the box to sell as DS :wink:

Still gotta get some wears in the other lace options too. Rope laces are cool but I wanna try the black and pink for a day each before I settle on a more permanent choice. Yes, I'm overthinking it lol

Back
Top Bottom