Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Put in a low bid on TS6 awhile ago and it got accepted...saw the stockx notification and didn’t even remember I had the bid out....lowest sale price ever....hope I see them/ever get to rock em

Put in a low bid on TS6 awhile ago and it got accepted...saw the stockx notification and didn’t even remember I had the bid out....lowest sale price ever....hope I see them/ever get to rock em
Size and price? Everything dropping

Size and price? Everything dropping
dunno, I've been checking random sneakers in size 9 (my size) and nothing seems to be dropping.

fwiw both unions, ts1, various ow nikes, plums, viotechs, safaris, etc. all seem to be the same. :frown:

I pulled the trigger on Travis SB Dunks VNDS for $950 shipped. After the cash back on my credit card and selling stuff i never wore on Stock X. It brought the price down to $475 shipped.

10.5 475...11 and 11.5 went for 460 too
still kicking myself could of saved $200 with the 6's
Couldn't really predict the dropoff like that especially when the 1s were fetching over $2,000. You paid what you thought it was worth.
It is what it is. If it went up $200 you’ll be saying the opposite.
You win some, you lose some. Try not to worry too much about it.
i could of saved 450 dollars on the 6s lmao

What’s the deal with the 6’s?? They were dropping before all of this too. I am surprised at how *relatively* low they sell for.

i dont know how any of you guys could think of buying sneakers now

i sold 15 shoes in the past week and i should have sold more

Me too...I’m fortunate enough to still be on the job out here in Vegas...

I’m afraid this Wuhan flu might catch me and my bosses won’t let me through the door 😂...

I feel y’all...I’m blessed that my wife and I work in industries that can’t/won’t shut down. We have many layers of financial protection also so I’m not worried about selling shoes (yet)...good luck to everyone struggling tho man. I can truly empathize with losing hours or your job all together. It could be a different story for me and my fam for sure.

Yeah being in the big tech sector definitely helps as far as job security. I hope you all ride this out.

Back
Top Bottom