Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Bulky uncomfortable and not as classic to me. Had black infrared 6’s and sold em a while back too. l take a 1 or AF1 any day of the week.
I'm starting to feel this way about a lot of Jordan's (and kicks in general) The bulky look just isn't that appealing to me anymore. I'd rather something more low key and casual (like a Jordan 1) that can pull off more fits.

11's will always be classic. But my god are they huge ....especially if you're a sz12 and up.

6's aren't my favorite collab but I have always loved 6's in general. Clean toe box, materials, translucent soles and shape are just fire. Also it was one of the first shoes, besides the Jordan 5, to have translucent soles with visible air unit. A lot of shoes these days either have that or take from this model so thats why it'll always be a classic IMO. They are heavier than a lot of newer runners but most Jordans are heavy in general...

I still have my pair DS and wish I would have just waited till now to buy. Could have gotten two almost for what I paid for the one pear... oh well....it is what it is...

THE Hardest Piece Of JB Collab Merch Yet :wow:
B53BE610-A3AE-4B6D-8FE3-045344A7C2E7.jpeg

I NEED This Tee! :nerd:

Bad lighting aside, those look nothing like the one's we've been seeing. Those will probably be F&F........

The 2 shirts I have are standard quality. Not terrible.

The beef I have with his merch are the designs ! Who tf is designing these !? :smh: There doesn't seem like much creativity and effort are put in.

Travis clothing merch from his site takes about 4-5 weeks to ship and I know some of his accessories like the cereal bowl took longer

Back
Top Bottom