Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

:wow: how much u dropped on chunkys?

haven't purchased just yet, seeing how market plays out on my size 7.5

was just hoping i can hit these to soften it for when that time comes.. chunky going down alil hopefully it hits $1200-$1300

8)8)8)8)

1590764714900.png

At least 0/50 between these and the Chunky Dunky

This has become so common that I don’t even get fazed by it anymore :emoji_laughing:

Ayyy, actually got Draw Lost messages this time instead of ghost entries, I consider that a W!

SNKRs used to at least feel like there was a shot, but it's no better than entering an END or SNS raffle at this point. Nothing but Ls on every non-GR drop I've gone for in 2020 despite other purchases and activity in the apps. Plums, UNC to Chis, 85s, Strangeloves, OW 5s, Syracuses, Kentuckys, FOG 1s, Royal Toes, Camo AM90s, Brazils, Chunkys, and now these. SNKRs used to at least feel like there was a shot, but it's no better than entering an END or SNS raffle at this point.

I'd do it if I had 3 pairs. You already got one to rock and one to stock. 3rd is pretty much trade bait at this point.
And how the f you get 3 pairs? :sick:

Got lucky hitting 2 pairs... Then traded for the 3rd with a pair of yeezy 350 black NR+$$$.

i would definitely throw a molotov cocktail in nike headquarters right now.
Careful...I used to hit on snkrs every now and then. Even hit on the ts4 & 1low. But then I caught an L and said something about nike out of anger here and I haven't hit since. Not saying there's a connection but.....
giphy (4) (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom