Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

First time hitting on a Draw. :nthat:

Attachments

• 9E059F86-B6F8-4416-BF6D-F37144FCB447.png
    9E059F86-B6F8-4416-BF6D-F37144FCB447.png
    728 KB · Views: 371
Jus wait till folk start getting pairs in hand.
Prices may drop alot of places had em and they were a full family run. Im bettin on that price drop. High 3-low 4 hundereds 🤞🏾

I really did like these & want them for myself, but you win some, lose most 🤷🏾‍♂😂 something is off, normally with anything hyped, especially a Travis drop this thread is moving, I can tell nobody really wanted this shoe, it’s too quiet in here 😂😂

I really did like these & want them for myself, but you win some, lose most 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 something is off, normally with anything hyped, especially a Travis drop this thread is moving, I can tell nobody really wanted this shoe, it’s too quiet in here 😂😂
Agreed. Usually the Travis effect has the thread moving tons of pages. Nobody cared and boy boiz probably feasted so it's on to the next. I hope all the botters get stuck holding these shoes and resell plummets to retail. I have to question why anyone would buy these for 6-700 when TS4 is highest offer like 750-800 range. BINS are like 900 something. Those are definitely wilder in color, but I'd rather have TS4 than the 270 any day (just my opinion).

I mean I got some dope shorts out of all this so there is that.

Why do y’all even get upset 80-90 percent of a fail state and y’all mad the out come didn’t work in ur favor.

at this point it’s raffle treat it like the lottery lose and be like oh well really couldn’t change much to improve my chances

I mean you could

pay resell
Learn to code
Buy a bot slot.

other than that it is what it is. Winners move on loser dwell and on the past. Just move on it’s a damn shoe my guys.

I really did like these & want them for myself, but you win some, lose most 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 something is off, normally with anything hyped, especially a Travis drop this thread is moving, I can tell nobody really wanted this shoe, it’s too quiet in here 😂😂

lots of people are getting fatigue of sneakers in general and of Nike talk.

What’s the point of a thread. It’s all raffles not much discussion other than resell talk. So the banter of raffle lines and such is gone. We used to talk about line up camp stories. The hunt if you will.

no links to share twitter does that for us then we wait.

To sum it up just life the sneaker world is cold lifeless, empty, and capitalistic now. So the life threads and communities.

it’s discord cook groups now (you gotta pay for). I hope they do more than give you links. I better get Oops and a bot for a subscription lol.

Since there’s no more releases on the horizon, can we get a poll going noir. noir. ? I’m curious what everyone’s favorite pair is.

I’d have to give it to the AJ4, although the AJ6 is pretty great and probably the most underrated.

lots of people are getting fatigue of sneakers in general and of Nike talk.

What’s the point of a thread. It’s all raffles not much discussion other than resell talk. So the banter of raffle lines and such is gone. We used to talk about line up camp stories. The hunt if you will.

no links to share twitter does that for us then we wait.

To sum it up just life the sneaker world is cold lifeless, empty, and capitalistic now. So the life threads and communities.

it’s discord cook groups now (you gotta pay for). I hope they do more than give you links. I better get Oops and a bot for a subscription lol.

Now? It's always been ruthless. The proliferation of technology has put it under the microscope.

Now? It's always been ruthless. The proliferation of technology has put it under the microscope.

which was a tipping point for some people.

every movement in any direction good or bad in any situation can be a catylist for an event to place.

So to agree with you proliferation of technology was a huge catylsist for a lot. Especially old heads. Which OG sneaker talk had.

ironic blaming tech on a online message board lmao, but hey sometimes irony is reality in its truest form.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling the fatigue. This just isn't fun anymore. It's a money game (now more than ever) and it's too difficult to get what you want.
I used to get pissed because Nike wouldn't let me buy their expensive shoes, while some people don't have shoes at all, and I have the privilege of having tons that I barely wear. (See the privilege and entitlement.)

If they don't want your money...keep it. No point of begging and getting upset over material objects.

Back
Top Bottom