Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Reminds me of my college days. My homegirls swiped this huge movie poster (ones from bus stops) because they knew I liked the actress. They were not sober. I kept that poster for way too long. Good times.

IMG_20200912_154333.jpg

in the actual hood, there's no power or gas, how are you gonna cook in the trap with no power or gas? this is real talk I've seen it way to many times.. some of you think you know what broke is but really have no clue.

How on earth would you have money to spend in McDonalds all the time and not have money for power? Even if you’re on welfare, you can get money to keep the stove on for 10-20 min/day vs spending even more money on driving/going to McDonalds to eat.

0C4BFF6B-7649-4DBA-AB1E-B763A4DFD9BF.jpeg

5767F583-5FF3-45F0-843D-D9F95E6755F3.jpeg

Got these a couple weeks back. Missed out on launch. Traded in worn 2009 Flu Game 12’s, 2006 Rip Hamilton 14’s, 2012 AJKO Black toes and a DS Pair of Win Like 96 11’s.

Prolly over traded a pair, but honestly didn’t hesitate as I hadn’t really worn those used pairs in a while and slowly just lost interest in wearing the Win Like 96’s with anything.

Thinking about swapping to black laces. Anybody got pics with the black lace swap? Google surprisingly doesn’t have much images with black laces.

Last edited:
0C4BFF6B-7649-4DBA-AB1E-B763A4DFD9BF.jpeg

5767F583-5FF3-45F0-843D-D9F95E6755F3.jpeg

Got these a couple weeks back. Missed out on launch. Traded in worn 2009 Flu Game 12’s, 2006 Rip Hamilton 14’s, 2012 AJKO Black toes and a DS Pair of Win Like 96 11’s.

Prolly over traded a pair, but honestly didn’t hesitate as I hadn’t really worn those used pairs in a while and slowly just lost interest in wearing the Win Like 96’s with anything.

Thinking about swapping to black laces. Anybody got pics with the black lace swap? Google surprisingly doesn’t have much images with black laces.
When you say you traded those shoes, you mean like at a consignment shop or something?

Man those grey laces are 🔥
Thinking about UnDS’n mine later this month. It’ll be my sons 6th bday

I remember when his size was on SX for $125 and I said no way ill pay that much for a shoe I know he’s going to destroy.
Wish I would’ve copped we could’ve rocked them together.
Prices are far too high now

Back
Top Bottom