Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Would anyone buy these
1631810408892.jpeg

Concept Lab

I'm a sucker for purple, so yes.

thats not the same. he had received a tracking number to get his pair. sellers cancel all the time when prices rise even $20.

they got me when the adapt xi came out.
took forever. then they had the adapt for 5 days, app says they passed verification…………

then emailed me and canceled and said the seller sent the wrong size. …………..meanwhile prices had jumped $150. but they passed authentication, which is checking the size and everything.

Deezsackolishus,

Exactly. This should never happen!

HOW CAN WE TRUST GOAT'S AUTHENTICATION PROCESS?

In my case, i received a UPS SHIPPING confirmation on 9/9 after passing verification, only to be "shocking email" on saying that was my order was suddenly cancelled on 9/12. GOAT had already verified and also gave me a tracking number!? Now after you give me a tracking number, authenticate it, you are now telling this to me now?

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

NEVER TRUST GOAT.

As a sneaker community, are we to be just satisfied with the current process or can we be proactive that puts more "power and protects" the sneaker consumer? As a solution, each failed authentication should be clearly explained as to why it failed. If we are spending close to $1G for shoes, i would expect a full transparent explanation of what and why it exactly failed. Show me evidence of what failed. GOAT needs to be more transparent process in their verification process. If it failed cuz you are claiming that the shipped the wrong size, then why can't you show the evidence to the buying customer? How do we know GOAT if is cancelling your order, and then selling it to a higher bidder?

NEVER order from GOAT, where the market price can fluctuate higher. At least with eBAY authentication process, you have a direct correspondence with the seller, can ask questions, verify, check seller's history and atleast you can give a penalty feedback if the transaction doesn't go thru.

WARNING:
IF BUYING...... NEVER TRUST GOAT. GOAT CAN EASILY CANCEL...AND SELL TO OTHERS, IF THE MARKET INCREASES.

be warned..

-Just an OG NT Member since 2000-

Goat is not perfect but they have easy returns, so I can't take them off my option list... just can't.

This is coming from someone who got the wrong shoes more than once and have also been canceled on...

Takeru007 I hear you. It sucks and you are right we need proof but they will never provide it. Its in that long *** agreement that you agree to in order to signup to use their service. Things need to change. What sucks even more now is that we are losing regular sneaker stores and gaining more consignment stores which encourages these high prices. These stores are even higher then these services for just this reason. They will tell you that the price is higher to avoid shipment issues and cancellations issues such as the one that happened to you.

Just picked up from local FedEx. At first these didn't do anything for me, idc. But after having them in hand they are fire! I love the fragment colorblocking. If my bills weren't needed to be paid and these were my size I would probably rock. I seriously contemplated it. These are .5 too small. Onto goat they will go.

Attachments

• 20210916_180326.jpg
    20210916_180326.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210916_180852.jpg
    20210916_180852.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210916_180935.jpg
    20210916_180935.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 20210916_174500.jpg
    20210916_174500.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 226
Maybe he had nothing to say. . . Until now.
I applaud him for letting us know about Goat.
I have never bought from Goat. But now. . . I’m still never.
:lol:

Just picked up from local FedEx. At first these didn't do anything for me, idc. But after having them in hand they are fire! I love the fragment colorblocking. If my bills weren't needed to be paid and these were my size I would probably rock. I seriously contemplated it. These are .5 too small. Onto goat they will go.
What size?

No company is perfect. GOAT is pretty solid. I’ve had 8 purchases, 7 were flawless. This last one was annoying (package stuck at customs in China then sent back).

Bad experiences happen, humans are imperfect and not every employee will be great. But to make it seem like there’s a company-wide conspiracy to rip you off is just asinine.

Last edited:
Downyboy: More power to you brotha. Seems you are a VET as well.

No need for negativity. I wished i could have posted more, but sometimes there are more important things in life for me than posting on NT. I applaud you for your contributions and opinions over the years. I guess the number of comments is a representation if somebody cares or not, but my passion for sneakers is evident, just like many of all of you.

Lucky13s: I agree, no platform is perfect. Just that this happened to me 2 times already and I wanted to see if it happened to others as well. So maybe i have now learned my lesson here with the travis and it appears to have happened to others on goat as well. Just trying to challenge the status quo ... or else we will continue to fall victims with the platforms always having the higher edge. I guess its just a "heads up" for somebody who's gonna buy something pretty expensive next time..

thedrifter: just slightly younger.. but love it. :emoji_laughing:

Old man will stop his rant.... and yall can continue to post travis pics.. haha. I simply wanted to share my experience from GOAT and "challenge" the platforms to give power to us sneaker heads and fight for equal verification transparency.. thats all... See in the next 20. haha Peace :nthat:

Last edited:
I can’t believe you people being taken in by Tradeblock. 🤦‍♂️

I’ve done about 10 completed trades on tradeblock so far. Only issue I’ve had is people accepting trades and not shipping. Couldn’t find DS sz9.5 trav frag lows for under 1700 shipped, but found some DS trav 1 mocha highs for 1730, so bought them and traded them for trav frag lows + electro orange 1’s + Yeezy 350 lights. Hope it all passes

0B66814C-7DFD-4DAB-A828-5A892AB36928.jpeg

BB361660-1BA2-4EF8-BBF2-1F64D8A1511F.jpeg

87B0AB7C-2AF1-492A-B72E-C57F980D3B31.jpeg

814BA904-39CA-420B-A6C6-15C5F25012CB.jpeg

The app is a work in progress for sure as it’s only been out of beta for a year, but it definitely fills a need in the market.

Everything I’ve traded away, I did because the value was there for me. Either the shoe I had was beat to death or I got enough value to sell the shoe I’m receiving and purchase most of everything back in better condition. I do legit check them myself when they come in, just like with any shoe i would get from anywhere. Most of the shoes that I don’t keep from tradeblock, I let go on StockX, goat, eBay or Offer Up. Never have had an issue.

If it turns out fake, I would message their support team like how I would stockx or goat. What will happen after? Idk, been good/lucky so far.

How y’all gonna rag on TradeBlock, but sing GOAT’s praises in the same breath?

1631881955063.gif

All these Apps/Services the same dice game brahs; just manage the amount of risk you can stomach or keep it moving.

I’ve done about 10 completed trades on tradeblock so far. Only issue I’ve had is people accepting trades and not shipping. Couldn’t find DS sz9.5 trav frag lows for under 1700 shipped, but found some DS trav 1 mocha highs for 1730, so bought them and traded them for trav frag lows + electro orange 1’s + Yeezy 350 lights. Hope it all passes

0B66814C-7DFD-4DAB-A828-5A892AB36928.jpeg

BB361660-1BA2-4EF8-BBF2-1F64D8A1511F.jpeg

87B0AB7C-2AF1-492A-B72E-C57F980D3B31.jpeg

814BA904-39CA-420B-A6C6-15C5F25012CB.jpeg

The app is a work in progress for sure as it’s only been out of beta for a year, but it definitely fills a need in the market.
I have had a dozen or more trade offers that didn’t make since for me. Only 1 trade had me thinking but i decided to pass on trading my solefly 1s color toe for trophy room 1s.

Back
Top Bottom