Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

hxdCpt2.gif

We know the Is are coming, and these VIs have a rumored release window.

Add that to the two Forces and the IVs and he's still doing a better job than a lot of others have in my opinion.

They really aren't about to give us those other two IVs though :smh:
yeah i need those olive 4's
he still a lame for doing the superbowl though

The 3s dropped last Super Bowl when JTL perfomed... why would Nike/Jordan brand miss out on such a huge opportunity?

Exactly why Nike has the “SNKRS” app, to capitalize on opportunities like this!

Kaepernick I was telling yall man.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/03/nike-snkrs-atlanta-pop-up-store/#/

^Check what Nike is up to. They setup a SNKRS Pop up shop. I bet you this is how they are gonna release anything limited. Its the future of shopping.
Pop ups will always be in the future, but they won't "be" the future. Its good for restocks, snkrs passes, events, promotions etc. If they did this for all limited releases they'd alienate every customer outside of a big city...thats what snkrs pass is for lol. It's more like another branch to expand buisness, provide convenience, & sell product while showing a physical presence in a digital world.

110% IN on those 6's but absolutely neeeeed those 1's.
So many fits I'd want to get off in those!
Definitely a shoe I'd sell off things for if it came down to that route. :frown:

Mostly Nike sb. All sf-af1 got the pocket too

oh, ok, but did nike actively promote that as a stash spot for drugs? thats what im saying. because thats what youre implying when you said they gonna drop it on 4/20 etc. im thinking they will of course promote that stash pocket as a feature to store extra things, but wont imply that u can put drugs in there. theyre not gonna be like "these shoes feature a stash pocket, so you can hide stuff from the police!" :lol: thats what i meant

Nike SB Skunks and White Widows did that! Stash pockets for our herbal medicine! They shoulda added a stash pocket to all the Hemps too.
oh, ok, but did nike actively promote that as a stash spot for drugs? thats what im saying. because thats what youre implying when you said they gonna drop it on 4/20 etc. im thinking they will of course promote that stash pocket as a feature to store extra things, but wont imply that u can put drugs in there. theyre not gonna be like "these shoes feature a stash pocket, so you can hide stuff from the police!" :lol: thats what i meant

Nike SB Skunks and White Widows did that! Stash pockets for our herbal medicine! They shoulda added a stash pocket to all the Hemps too.

haha with how the cops are nowadays, unless ya stash pocket on ya kicks is super hidden, its not gonna work. and there aint too many places on a shoe to hide a stash pocket, it aint a car lol.

that pocket for the 6s is like RIGHT there out in the open with a button closure and eveything. aint nobody stashing anything illegal in there haha

youre better off purchasing some boxer briefs with the little pocket compartment underneath your balls.

Back
Top Bottom