Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I get the feeling that Nike opens up these early drops to a select few important accounts under the guise of 'everyone gets a shot'. You know Khlaled just got his pair.

The computer at Nike sifts through the line and if your account isnt **** to them its gets passed over.

Reactions: ARK
I thought I had a chance
DF6E5F05-8C60-4B9B-86C9-9F6D7C3557AE.png

After the April 26 release date? nah. $300-$500 im guessing. Unless they're dumb limited.

Bro the whole point of these mini drops is to set the aftermarket and artificially inflate hype.

They’re already on StockX for $1.5K, after everyone takes the L on the official draw cats will be taxing, trust.

I’m more than fine with waiting for these. Confident I can grab a pair if/when they drop in a more traditional fashion, as opposed to this being the only drop.

Stop worrying about resale prices guys. They’ll dip come April.

Idk why someone would drop that much on an AJ1 with really no significance anyway

“SnKrS eXcLuSiVe” will mean the same as the infared AJ6. Just means it’s a chance to cop early.

Relaaaaaaax! This isn’t the only chance to cop

The JTH was $1k the night of the Super Bowl last year. They got down to $350 eventually.
There's way less pairs of these than JTH.

And every cook group saying they knew....LMAO even individuals such as 23Penny...and they barely copped. Probably 2 people out of 1k subscribers

Spends entire super bowl refreshing on SNKRS app and desktop- misses entire bowl due to distraction

Doesn’t pay attention to Grammys- misses shock drop

Back
Top Bottom