Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The most I’ve spent was $800 on a supreme north face jacket that had just released so fakes were barely made at that time and whatever fakes were made were horrible.

But $1k plus on something that there are a lot of good fakes on might have me go the flight club route or just pass all together if I don’t get retail (for my sanity)

There's 1/3000 odds I'll be struck by lightning in my life. Probably less bc I live in Florida and we get thunderstorms daily. Stockx gets 10k pairs a day. I feel like if 5+ fakes were getting through daily, we'd hear a lot more about it. We hear stories, but they arent all common when considering they get 10k pairs a day.

We're talking about the TS1s. They don't get 10k TS1s a day.

I remember a sneaker store got fake air mags but y’all act like stadium goods and flight club ain’t acceptable to fakes #comical.

Today
41881725-A155-448A-A755-C9E6E47AFB0B.jpeg

Why'd they have to move these to May 11th for store release; I'm not going to be in town smh.

Why'd they have to move these to May 11th for store release; I'm not going to be in town smh.
I’m pretty sure it’s so the Black Cements get there shine.

Also think Nike May drop some of them. When Travis does his Episode of the shop with Bron

Is anything you've bought from stockx even close to how much these 1s are going to be?
Most expensive purchase from StockX are the TS Air Force 1s. I sell Off White & Supreme on there every other week. The TS AJ 1 will probably drop to the 6-800s after release. Stock numbers are rumors to generate hype. Until Nike says “Oh there’s only 38k pairs” I’m not believing these random numbers people say.

Most expensive purchase from StockX are the TS Air Force 1s. I sell Off White & Supreme on there every other week. The TS AJ 1 will probably drop to the 6-800s after release. Stock numbers are rumors to generate hype. Until Nike says “Oh there’s only 38k pairs” I’m not believing these random numbers people say.

whats ur opinion on wht stock no would be

Would you feel comfortable/confident with the authenticity of ur pair if you dropped $800 to buy from stockx?

D8F33E6F-C385-4D51-AB8C-EB323C4CD5ED.jpeg
This dude has sold an obscene amount of pairs without any boxes.Idk about y’all but I’m not trusting early pairs with or without a box.The admins of this national FB group just continuously let this **** fly though.

D8F33E6F-C385-4D51-AB8C-EB323C4CD5ED.jpeg
This dude has sold an obscene amount of pairs without any boxes.Idk about y’all but I’m not trusting early pairs with or without a box.The admins of this national FB group just continuously let this **** fly though.

And nobody's calling him out saying they're fake?

Nah,they all support the **** because it’s approved by admins.He’s been selling shoes without boxes early for a couple years now.Personally I wouldn’t buy anything from the guy because it’s too sketchy.To each their own though.

Back
Top Bottom