Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

not gonna beat around the bush and lie lmao.

half the people here only like these for the resell

80% of the people here who hit on these probably wont wear and will resell down the line
Lol I'm just giving ya a hard time man, do you, we've all been there

Buttttt you could go for a 10.5 if all else fails and SOS :blush::smile:

Those are super meh imo..

nah im good on those TS 1s.....i prefer my swoosh placed the correct way

Not feeling them

Horribly awful

Man I wish the check wasn’t reversed. Would have looked better.

The 1s suck. That swoosh . Sicko

Joints look trash with those sweats

Ones are garbage

But those 6’s right there are something special

them so trash
flip the swoosh folks go nuts :smh:

Travis has had more misses than hits

4 - awesome colorway
1 - reverse swoosh looks hideous
33 - lol
6 - clean colorway, that pocket is hideous

They're wack to me.

I would have just sold them for something I wanted anyway

Travs are still weak af I don't care if Jesus was wearing them... but he would never abandon his OG sandals

Damn I hate the Travis Scott 1s but I’m getting a stussy sb vibe of them

dont know why i got quoted. dont like that i dont like the trav scott 1s? oh well, thats tough my guy.

You used to catch all the Ls then all sudden you’re the Dub king. Pass on that luck to me zyzz
Usually if I end up hitting on something, it’s easy or a GR :lol:

Everyone gonna eat on the 11th me thinks

I want these TS 1s to hurry up and come out already so I can hopefully get my pair, and get this release over with. The colorblocking alone has always made these dope IMO, with or without the reverse swoosh.

So How do the foot apps work? Is it random within the head start bracket or does it help to get your reservation in ASAP???

random within the bracket. People will tell you that how much you've spent affects your chances but it hasn't been proven. I've spent over $4k on the footapps last year and have gotten a lot of L's

IMG_2400.JPG

Was lucky enough to get through the queue on Tuesday. Got these yesterday. Hoping to double up on these.
Pink laces :pimp:

Just got the shoes from TS shock drop. This shoes are sick!!! I like everything about it. The flipped swoosh, heel logo, color blocking, especially the ankle pocket is just sick.....I wish I could own the Union and OW, but this one definitely deserves among the top 3 AJ1 collab. Hopefully those who want it could get it next week. Good luck!

IMG_2400.JPG

Was lucky enough to get through the queue on Tuesday. Got these yesterday. Hoping to double up on these.
Pink laces :pimp:
Why is it when I lace any shoes they don’t come out perfect like that? Laces always twisted and not laying flat

What am I doing wrong

Back
Top Bottom