Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I hate whoever took these pictures..
200.webp

Hype is a crazy thing. The reverse swoosh thing is just so interesting that I think a lot of people would hate it if it didn't have the TS name to it. No different than people having that love/hate feeling with the sacai's and the double swoosh.

Efff it, still in for a pair.

Crazy thing is ALOT of y’all hated these because of the swoosh. Now that hype and resell came in and boom.
facts; ppl called me crazy for liking them and called these trash.
fast forward to now and everyone loves them.

I just know I don't want an L and I want a pair to rock. hopefully i'll be able to get through the bs...

I just know I don't want an L and I want a pair to rock. hopefully i'll be able to get through the bs...
Same. I was getting these regardless of the hype or lack there of.

Hopefully the lows aren’t too bad to cop either

People were talking the same ish about unions too. Resell price always influences people way more than it should. I say rock it if you like it

I called this months ago when pictures first leaked, it's the same thing every hyped release.

I called this months ago when pictures first leaked, it's the same thing every hyped release.

Where those they grew on me peeps at :rofl:

I admit i was kinda iffy at first, only because I felt they should never have called these AJ1 High OG to begin with that oversized backwards swoosh. They should have a completely different name.

Where those they grew on me peeps at :rofl:

I admit i was kinda iffy at first, only because I felt they should never have called these AJ1 High OG to begin with that oversized backwards swoosh. They should have a completely different name.

I wasn't feeling it initially. But that's because I was so used to seeing the Swoosh going the other direction. Bit the more I kept seeing it, the more normal it got and it didnt look so weird anymore. So I guess you can say it did grow on me.

The Travis still suck. That swoosh is just too damn fat. But yeah it is interesting

Wish unions were a GR
But that’s the point, it’s the swoosh from the AJ1 box fam, I think it’s dope as a one off, it’s different, just hope they don’t pump out 15 colors

Back
Top Bottom