Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah that's the only spot. Wonder what their inventory looking like.
Same here bro, I’ve gotten lucky there a few times but I imagine they’ll have a lot more entries since it’s the only spot in the bay getting them.

Same here bro, I’ve gotten lucky there a few times but I imagine they’ll have a lot more entries since it’s the only spot in the bay getting them.

I've never won anything from TDI. What raffles did you win there?

There's nothing to sign up for in-store at UNDFTD raffles. You just go in and they hand you a unique code to enter online.
That’s good to know! Befit definitely wasn’t tryna wait all that time for a raffle

NDC and boutiques ain't even released yet. Price will keep going down once those pairs come in.
As I said, look back to the Bred Toe release. They actually went up in price after the release. They were at their cheapest a few days before they dropped. I know it’s usually the case for shoes to go down in price once they fully release, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Especially when it’s a shoe a lot of people want to actually wear. Which I suspect these may fall in that category.

Prices might go down a couple hundred more at the most. Y'all can probably stop wishing for under $600

As I said, look back to the Bred Toe release. They actually went up in price after the release. They were at their cheapest a few days before they dropped. I know it’s usually the case for shoes to go down in price once they fully release, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Especially when it’s a shoe a lot of people want to actually wear. Which I suspect these may fall in that category.
Bred toes ended up being more limited than people initially thought, hence the lil price increase once dudes realized. These are a completely different animal. And NO most people ain’t wearing these, they in to flip someway/somehow.

Bred toes ended up being more limited than people initially thought, hence the lil price increase once dudes realized. These are a completely different animal. And NO most people ain’t wearing these, they in to flip someway/somehow.
No they weren’t more limited. They just had more demand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom