Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

no ones new... we understand how it works. yes everyone has it but someone gotta win.. I've won and ive lost

ive won more yeezys than anything else an this was when 350 hype was at an all time high then I started losing on Jordans :lol:

It’s completely random, no matter what your HS is. It’s just a ploy to get people to spend money on things other than popular retros and hyped shoes. I hit on 6, 7, 9 and 10. And lost the same amount on them all.

It’s completely random, no matter what your HS is. It’s just a ploy to get people to spend money on things other than popular retros and hyped shoes. I hit on 6, 7, 9 and 10. And lost the same amount on them all.

Odd, I’ve never hit unless I had a 10 min head start. Always waitlisted or “sorry, next time”

[still no shipping confirmation for my track suit :emoji_bear:

Same. Ordered the track pants and hoodie and no shipping yet. I sent them an email today asking for an update on status. We shall see what happens.[/QUOTE]

My shipping email for the 1s was hiding In the spam folder. Don’t forget to check there if you haven’t already

I use the foot apps for all these releases man. I get how it works. I even asked the managers if they know the algorithm that picks it. They just say it’s random within the bracket.

Y’all gotta stop being negative all the time lbs
:lol: When did stating facts become negative..

I’d probably end up driving to Silverlake to pick these up but I know some won’t or can’t
Got my shift moved to later so as long as it doesn’t take the full 3 hours to sign up I should be good.

I NEED THESE BAD!!!!!!

Ugh UNDFTD only doing a 3 hr raffle pickup window tomorrow
Try to make it, I think a shorter raffle window gives you a better shot at winning. If they do it like previous raffles you just pick up a piece of paper with a code on it. It usually doesn’t take more than 5 minutes. But since they are the only store to announce in LA it may take a bit longer.
Is that new Jumpman store in la doing raffles tomorrow?
They are doing the raffle through the Footaction app.

497393E9-2089-4A5F-9BE5-A7EE8EA591A0.jpeg

Didn’t know there was a travis thread. I hit on travisscott.com lucky af

Cream laces are the only choice. Everyone talking about pink is wylin.

Back
Top Bottom