Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Stock X only uses their sales data. I've tested it by selling some obscure things on GOAT and Flightclub and the sales never showed up on StockX...

I been watching the difference in the Travis. They are good the reps but they aren’t perfect, still a lot to go off of. However by the summer these should be perfect in terms of reps.
To be fair, ain’t no one noticing any differences on foot unless you’re willing to get on your hands and needs and call someone out

These gonna be everywhere

Stock X only uses their sales data. I've tested it by selling some obscure things on GOAT and Flightclub and the sales never showed up on StockX...
it wont show up instantly! stockx does NOT only use their own sales data! if u look at the numbers and how they have been fluctuating it makes no sense. no way they only using their own data!

Then my question remains. Unless people are just coming in and buying at asking price without placing bids first, how do you explain the gap between most recent sales and the top bids not moving up?

Then my question remains. Unless people are just coming in and buying at asking price without placing bids first, how do you explain the gap between most recent sales and the top bids not moving up?

have u ever been to a flight club? its full of tourists/people who dont know better. and they cop for whatever price is listed. it happens everyday.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY at what point are u copping?

:nerd:

Have no ****ing idea bro :lol: I probably shouldve copped already and almost did last night but I keep feeling like they might go down a little more. Might just do it today but I feel like patience has been a tough lesson for me since last December so I'm trying to keep cool.

If everyone was patient we wouldn't be in this dilemma; oh well. We'll see what happens lol.

Still waiting for some store to hit me with one of these delayed W's the whole planet seems to be getting.. :rolleyes

Meanwhile.. me watching people on SX bidding top dollar..

giphy.gif

I can't live on NT, only while at work :lol:

everyday it jumps about 15 pages and I keep wondering if there was a restock...I know Footpatrol had some on site

but, I assume I'm mostly just missing the following:

"what's the best time to buy at resell?"

"resell is going to sky rocket"

"ha, ppl said resell would be $500-$600"

"my snkrs pair just arrived"

"I'm still butthurt that I couldn't get these, I ride TS's **** so hard I deserve these"

"so glad I was able to double up"

right??

Gonna pull the trigger today on a pair. Debating goat vs stockx. Prices are similar for my size ( 8 ). I’m most afraid of getting fakes still, so I was leaning towards goat since they have a return policy in case I feel the pair they send me is sketchy. Any strong opinions on goat vs stockx to buy these?

Gonna pull the trigger today on a pair. Debating goat vs stockx. Prices are similar for my size ( 8 ). I’m most afraid of getting fakes still, so I was leaning towards goat since they have a return policy in case I feel the pair they send me is sketchy. Any strong opinions on goat vs stockx to buy these?
If prices are similar I always go with GOAT over StockX.

I'm not trying to explain anything other than they only use their sales for data.

Rsvp Chicago released the apparel yesterday. About fifteen people in front of me. I guess the first few were waiting for hours before they opened, I walked up about an hour early. They let some dude roll through and backdoor all the size smalls for everything before they even opened. We saw the dude running out with three bags of stuff in hand

Back
Top Bottom