Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

E841B7B0-F984-465B-960B-6D7788C8E07A.jpeg
So now that the release has passed, are there any definitive numbers?

E841B7B0-F984-465B-960B-6D7788C8E07A.jpeg
So now that the release has passed, are there any definitive numbers?
There is a lot wrong with that guy’s post, but I think 38k is closer to the real number than others thrown around. Regardless, “Nike’s internal supply chain” would not show the total manufactured units, so unless he added individual lot shipments to each retailer from Jordan Brand’s accounting system, then he’s probably also full of ****...which makes his post all that much more ironic.

So I saw a pair that upc match both shoe and receipt but somehow it still look off
For instinct two lace bags where stuck together with adhesive and the cactus jack medial stamp didn’t reflect as much...
Can fake have same UPC as real.. or do all same sz have same UPC code
For example all 11.5 have same upc inside the shoe tag?

Has anyone that ordered from Nike not receive their pair yet? Not shipped yet? My pair seems to have never been shipped. FedEx is saying they never received it and Nike is telling me they’re going to look into. :angry:

Has anyone that ordered from Nike not receive their pair yet? Not shipped yet? My pair seems to have never been shipped. FedEx is saying they never received it and Nike is telling me they’re going to look into. :angry:

you maybe out of luck, ordered a shirt and they cancelled my order when I had no movement on FedEx.

Not just stockx but face book groups also has a ton of fakes.
They will just keep making fakes and improving their fakes until they perfected their replica.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1558246719364.jpg
    FB_IMG_1558246719364.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 85
you maybe out of luck, ordered a shirt and they cancelled my order when I had no movement on FedEx.
I’m almost certain they’re going to pull that on me. What pisses me off more is that they were supposed to be delivered on the 15th. They didn’t deliver them so I chatted with a Nike rep and assured me they would be delivered on the 17th. Nothing arrived and chatted with another rep yesterday and he didn’t seem helpful. Basically said wait til Monday or Tuesday.

I love how dudes be like “I saw blah blah blah in a 11.5 and I want to know can anyone post pics of that in an 11.5”

Lol bro you mean you bought a pair, now you shook and you want comparison photos. Lol

Not just stockx but face book groups also has a ton of fakes.
They will just keep making fakes and improving their fakes until they perfected their replica.

lol so they point the arrows on random parts of the shoe that have no relevance to if they’re legit or not. Why are unions in the picture? And are those suppose to be light bone SB’s...

lol so they point the arrows on random parts of the shoe that have no relevance to if they’re legit or not. Why are unions in the picture? And are those suppose to be light bone SB’s...
Among all the shoes in the picture, the only fake one is the travis 1s

Still think that with the drawn out release and staggered drops across different dates and retail channels, Nike probably outsourced to different factories.

QC issues vary because batches were probably spread out and the same factories probably making the UA versions too.

Nothing is real and nothing is fake at the same time. *tinfoil hat*

Probably out of luck there...If Nike hasn’t shipped them out yet then they’re long gone...

As a side note there was an NT’er in here who said his boy got two pairs shipped to him off his one SNKRS win :nerd:...

Back
Top Bottom