Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm going to start to sending people to the legit check section. This is for TS1 discussion, not checks.

Those numbers are simply a serial code, along with the sz tag corresponding to the sneakers size. Most Nike tongue tags have them, some are visible, while others aren't. You guys got to relax on every meaningless detail.

Last edited:
I'm going to start to sending people to the legit check section. This is for TS1 discussion, not checks.

Those numbers are simply a serial code, along with the sz tag corresponding to the sneakers size. Most Nike tongue tags have them, some are visible, while other aren't. You guys got to relax on every meaningless details.
Thank you kind sir!

Those numbers are simply a serial code, along with the sz tag corresponding to the sneakers size. Most Nike tongue tags have them, some are visible, while others aren't. You guys got to relax on every meaningless detail.

Yeah but those meaningless details are the few things helping us distinguish real pairs at this rate.

Whose man is this?

7217334F-A556-4F66-B90E-95EF86CEC405.jpeg
Lookin like a dollar general Ali G ... dude needs to take a seat with all that extra flair

Post a picture, and we talking price.
You guys talking tags and I replied with a comment about a tag being incorrect. Honestly, I sold the pair to someone in an fb group and he replied back that the tag was weird. I dunno if it was or wasn’t but it’s the correct size so that’s all that matters

Attachments

• 59E2B862-A657-4307-9D63-CD0E233FCD48.png
    59E2B862-A657-4307-9D63-CD0E233FCD48.png
    794.2 KB · Views: 69
You guys talking tags and I replied with a comment about a tag being incorrect. Honestly, I sold the pair to someone in an fb group and he replied back that the tag was weird. I dunno if it was or wasn’t but it’s the correct size so that’s all that matters

That is hilarious

We have possible tornadoes coming through all around us has me thinking. Do you guys have any insurance on your shoe collections? Are they usually covered by homeowners insurance I need to ask for future reference.
Keep in mind they might only reimburse based on amount paid and not the actual value of the shoe on resell. That’s why I was **** outta luck when I got robbed

Keep in mind they might only reimburse based on amount paid and not the actual value of the shoe on resell. That’s why I was **** outta luck when I got robbed

Airlines rob my bag for gear n shoes
Told them I had Yeezy n ish
They said make a claim give us the receipts

You think I turned in Footlocker Receipts!

Goat and StockX and Paypal receipts and made a claim for the Highest possible amount
It was like $3500 bucks

i got robbed in another state and my renters insurance in Cali covered it all, gotta jig them receipts...
Trust man, I tried. I turned in receipts of what I paid and also took screenshots of what it’s currently going for on stockx. I asked for them to clarify how it’s gonna work if it’s going for higher now than what I paid. Like I’m gonna be out so much money if I gotta replace off whites, unions, supreme gear, etc. I’m guessing it’s dependent on your home insurance company and their plan?

Sorry to derail. Getting back to it, can’t wait to get my pair from goat in. Should be here this coming week seeing as how it was just picked up from ups yesterday

Back
Top Bottom