Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Unless u did all the homework on a hype as hyped like this I wouldn’t confidently cop from eBay.
I been fortunate enough to cop heaters like ow Chicago’s and og ow prestos via eBay right after release. I would dm sellers for PayPal invoice prices to save money lol I think those days are over. Think eBay monitors dms now smh

StockX reputation is being dragged through the mud on this release even though I’m not so sure that pair is even fake. The claim is the cactus embossing is off and the tongue length is off yet it’s been seen the embossing has been inconsistent from Nike pairs and the tongue length isn’t even lined up properly in the guy’s pic.

My size 10 order on stock x just shipped from seller. I'm not really excited all of a sudden... More nervous. Thanks a lot NT lol
I think you should be fine. StockX is like 10 percent chance of something going wrong and goat is 5 :lol:

eBay is a great platform to use after a hyped release even though it has its issues as well. You can def get great deals from sellers who aren’t really into shoes and don’t know the true value that got lucky on the SNKRS app.
Definitely. This release has been a sht show since rep companies got a head start since the shoes surfaced so long ago before the official release date. especially a simple model like the Jordan 1. Stay safe nt fam

I been fortunate enough to cop heaters like ow Chicago’s and og ow prestos via eBay right after release. I would dm sellers for PayPal invoice prices to save money lol I think those days are over. Think eBay monitors dms now smh

True. I had a pair of DS 2013 Fire red V's for sale on ebay a few months ago. I had them for $220 buy it now, which is a fair price. The only interest I got were people sending me dms lowballing saying they'd give me $120, $135 etc. They had been listed for more than a month, so I got frustrated and was like, hell with it I'll just keep them, so I cancelled the auction to just wear them.

The same day I cancelled the auction, eBay sent me a message that my account was flagged for selling outside of ebay. They obviously saw the dms and assumed that when I cancelled the auction I sold them outside of ebay when that wasn't the case. I mean there was no paypal invoice or anything. After that I just stay away from buying or selling kicks on ebay.

eBay is a great platform to use after a hyped release even though it has its issues as well. You can def get great deals from sellers who aren’t really into shoes and don’t know the true value that got lucky on the SNKRS app.
Completely agree. Was able to find steals for unions on eBay but if I didn’t have a pair straight from an authorized store to compare with I probably wouldn’t have taken a chance on eBay but again unions were easy to spot months ago. I don’t know how good fakes gotten now though.

I have to as well recently w/ og ow vapormax, 3 unions, fog 1’s, black ow am90, etc. Half of those sellers were established & the luckily the other half were 1st time sellers, but these shoes are different in terms of hype and the fact that a lot of us can’t depict a fake from a real via photo. Those shoes I mentioned earlier are easier to tell. Especially those fog 1’s

StockX reputation is being dragged through the mud on this release even though I’m not so sure that pair is even fake. The claim is the cactus embossing is off and the tongue length is off yet it’s been seen the embossing has been inconsistent from Nike pairs and the tongue length isn’t even lined up properly in the guy’s pic.
I swear every hour I’m hearing a Sure way to “tell” a fake from a real. How are you even supposed know if you don’t have a fake in hand with an authentic? The tongue is probably only less than an inch off and even then I’m sure people are going to over look that.

Just had my pair from StockX LC by a couple homies that LC for Flight Club and Solexchange. Said I was good. My pair also came from StockX in the UK so who knows what weight that holds |l

That depends I bought some used 350s on goat, the bottom of the shoe had a huge crack. I asked for the pictures of the original post and this was not shown on the post. I asked for my money back and I was told that it’s my responsibility to find flaws and no refunds even though it was obvious that the crack on the bottom wasn’t on the pics and how was I suppose to know, they wouldn’t refund me so I filed a chargeback.
What was the outcome? Similar thing happened to me with StockX. The shoes (Ultras) I got were clearly worn. The tags weren't attached, the laces had been swapped out for some laces that didn't come with the shoe (though the OG laces did come in the box) and the box was beat up. I sent them a bunch of pics saying the shoes were not in brand new quality and they didn't agree so I filed a chargeback. I got my money back but StockX has until mid June to respond and my credit card could recharge me for it.

It is, to an extent. I would only cop off eBay the same weekend as the drop, and only from someone with a pair in hand and ready to ship. ( obviously they need good feedback too) Thats how I got my storm blue unions for such a good deal.

Once that first weekend is over, your risk of buying a fake goes up and up.

However this drop is dif and unlike any before as the fakes not only were ready at the same time, but damn near close in quality. So with these, not worth the risk. I’ve seen sellers with 100% feedback scam. It’s nothing new.

I’m curious....how do these “professionals” who can do legit checks know if the shoes are legit? I mean, If there are telltale signs, why haven’t people in this forum heard or shared what to look for exactly? So far everything we’ve read has said it’s “possible” to tell one way or another, but many of those have been disproven.

Last edited:
At this point I don’t care for the shoe.

I have a 20% interest in them, my seller shipped to goat so let’s see I def. wouldn’t mind having them hell I paid the premium but if goat says nah it’s fake, I will be moving on from this thread and this shoe.

When your hobby involves worrying it’s no longer fun so at that point remove the thing that’s not making it fun, which are these shoes.

Here's the biggest tell on fakes:
The debossed face on the heel is not nearly as indented into the material and the lines are not as defined on the debossed Cactus Jack face.

I believe someone here already posted the difference on this thread earlier in the week

I have a 20% interest in them, my seller shipped to goat so let’s see I def. wouldn’t mind having them hell I paid the premium but if goat says nah it’s fake, I will be moving on from this thread and this shoe.

When your hobby involves worrying it’s no longer fun so at that point remove the thing that’s not making it fun, which are these shoes.

I understand what you are saying. Not only the resell prices, but also checking pairs for fakes over and over I've begun to feel like that. It's weird. Funny how too much hype, inflated prices, and so many fakes does this to me.

i completely agree bro. I've been eyeing those CPFM Vapormax & Green Sacai Waffle's for a good minute anyway. Plus i don't have to be super cautious about fakes w/ those.

Here's the biggest tell on fakes:
The debossed face on the heel is not nearly as indented into the material and the lines are not as defined on the debossed Cactus Jack face.

I believe someone here already posted the difference on this thread earlier in the week
I’m not sure this is the tell tale way to legit check against fake vs auth. Some authentic CJ 1’s have a “less defined” face on the back. Again, not every pair is going to be the same......Nike quality control is to blame.

Plus eBay buyer protection is top notch

Almost impossible to NOT be able to get a refund

Back
Top Bottom