Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone avoiding Travis Scott 1s for resell? I feel like I woulda snapped by now, but I don't trust any of the authenticators (Goat/SX). Too risky to get a fake and StockX not give my money back.

4s are weak. Until they can replicate the OG shape and design elements, ill pass every time.

Getting rid of mine. They do nothing for me.
Weird, best purchase of the year so far to me. I’d slightly prefer the infrareds if I would’ve been able to get a clean pair. The 4s were good to me on the first and only try. A rare occurrence. There are shortcomings obviously but for some reason I have no problem seeing past them. Awesome shoe for casual purposes

Weird, best purchase of the year so far to me. I’d slightly prefer the infrareds if I would’ve been able to get a clean pair. The 4s were good to me on the first and only try. A rare occurrence

The Infrareds (at least the pair I received) are great. The red really pops and the shape is nice.

Fyi Travis doesn’t have “man weave” .....:rofl:
There were pics and videos floating around last year when his hair was unbraided & straightened right after he dyed it blonde.

Fyi Travis doesn’t have “man weave” .....:rofl:
There were pics and videos floating around last year when his hair was unbraided & straightened right after he dyed it blonde.

Shouldn’t really matter if he did have one. He’s an entertainer. Nothing out of the norm there.

I paid resale on these and at the time, thought I was crazy. That was about $150 ago. It looks like the prices peak on Saturdays/Sunday, at least on size 12, which is what I've been following. I can't wait to see how these play out long-term.

I paid resale on these and at the time, thought I was crazy. That was about $150 ago. It looks like the prices peak on Saturdays/Sunday, at least on size 12, which is what I've been following. I can't wait to see how these play out long-term.
I predict 2500 in about 2 years if he chills on being a tool

Back
Top Bottom