Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I could see that. The reverse swoosh is playing the long game for resellers as no other Nike will be able to recreate that, but I foresee a lot of weird swoosh treatments in the coming year given the popularity on the TS.
It’s the new off white words wave. Thankfully the words fad is hopefully over. Weird swooshes sounds way better

I won the PayPal dispute and sent them back even after Goat said they wouldn’t. I don’t think eBay/StockX/Goat policies matter if you used a credit card or PayPal. If you have a valid reason to return the item you will always win.
Gotcha, thanks for sharing. I still have the shoes and don't want them. StockX has until 6/26 to respond to AmEx (my CC company) so do you think I should just send them back? Message StockX and tell them I'm sending them back? Keep them until 6/26 passes?

it’s happening
717644CF-CB42-4994-96CC-CB840037551B.png

checks mcgee checks mcgee I don’t know how old you are, but Tony can tell you for himself how old he is if he wants to keep it 100.

Again, this was last year when she was 16, and who knows how old she was in the picture, could be even younger. And you can’t even rationalize that she looks old for her age, because she doesn’t, especially back then.

aw i didnt know all that :rofl:

I won the PayPal dispute and sent them back even after Goat said they wouldn’t. I don’t think eBay/StockX/Goat policies matter if you used a credit card or PayPal. If you have a valid reason to return the item you will always win.
were u banned from goat after doing this?

checks mcgee checks mcgee I don’t know how old you are, but Tony can tell you for himself how old he is if he wants to keep it 100.

Again, this was last year when she was 16, and who knows how old she was in the picture, could be even younger. And you can’t even rationalize that she looks old for her age, because she doesn’t, especially back then.
Why don’t you keep it a hunnit and link him to the thread where those posts are? Or would that make you look like some sort of psychopath?

Billie Eilish has a Jordan collab coming...

Are we allowed to lust over the shoes, her, or both...

Next on.....NT

Back
Top Bottom