Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They should seriously make more shoes. There's no reason why people should have to jump through hoops just to get a pair of shoes. It really sucks for people who actually want to wear the shoes too.

I know people say this all the and nothing's going to change, I'm out :lol:

They should seriously make more shoes. There's no reason why people should have to jump through hoops just to get a pair of shoes. It really sucks for people who actually want to wear the shoes too.

I know people say this all the and nothing's going to change, I'm out :lol:
They made more half the fools buying on resale wouldn’t eem be interested. How many ppl actually own a Jordan low. Not many until Chicago , etc lows began to gain value now there’s a new found love for lows.

I'm good on lows. Lows look like they should run you about $64.99. I did want the TS1 highs but forgot about the SNKRS draw and was packing for my deployment. I also wanted the TS4. I didn't know who TS was at the time so I just assumed they'd be a shoe I could either get on RD or pay a few bucks above retail. I was sadly mistaken :lol:

I wonder if these AJ1 lows will hit the Footaction app in the next few weeks, they have to touch stores somewhere. The fact that people are really dropping this much for resale on a low is absolutely ridiculous tho, & I mess with Travis heavy, you gotta draw a line somewhere tho.

Doesn’t make sense for me to pay $800 for a low, if they were like $450 fine... $800 might as well save a few more bucks and get another high

I wonder if these AJ1 lows will hit the Footaction app in the next few weeks, they have to touch stores somewhere. The fact that people are really dropping this much for resale on a low is absolutely ridiculous tho, & I mess with Travis heavy, you gotta draw a line somewhere tho.
I too am hopeful they’ll hit stores or at least release on SNKRS so we have another shot at retail. I’m not ready to go the resale route just yet.

I too am hopeful they’ll hit stores or at least release on SNKRS so we have another shot at retail. I’m not ready to go the resale route just yet.
Same, but realistically no AJ1 low is worth resale, especially not what fools are asking or expecting to get for these, & if you already have the highs really let it be. Honestly it’s because of the sheer volume of fakes with those that I’m immediately dissuaded from even attempting resale, these would be waaaaay easier to fake. I’m retail of bust, with the occasional exception, but I wouldn’t ever try it on a Travis AJ1, low or High.

Yeah the prices people are paying for these has me really shocked. More power to whoever they are, y’all can have em.

The one night I had to work the part time. One night out of a ****ing month. Lol.

Come on man.

Want these something serious.

Got in line a second too late.

Back
Top Bottom