Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think with trav site if you were there on the spot or early you hit.

I got the notification and a whole minute or two went by before I could shoot.

Lol at all the idiots pre-selling not knowing when Travis site gonna ship. But prices are going to go back up just like the highs.

Lol at all the idiots pre-selling not knowing when Travis site gonna ship. But prices are going to go back up just like the highs.
What happens if the seller doesn’t ship via 2-3 days on stock x , aren’t all the pairs listed just bought yesterday and it’s gonna be Atleast a week before the seller gets their pairs in hand to ship ?

What happens if the seller doesn’t ship via 2-3 days on stock x , aren’t all the pairs listed just bought yesterday and it’s gonna be Atleast a week before the seller gets their pairs in hand to ship ?

All new Jordan’s allow more days for shipping

In some cases they might give a few day extension depending on the drop. But typically they cancel the sale and ban the sellers account.

People who didn't cop at retail are washed. These were too easy.

One of the dumbest comments I've seen in quite some time.

Remember there is always plenty of Travis Scott fans with full pockets to get hit over the head and robbed of their money for these. The TS fanbase is brolic.
~Lefty

Preach.

**** already went from 1400 to 700ish in my size overnight with none of the pairs shipped or the snkrs drop.

Good

Keep going

Word. :lol:

Queue is luck based.

manually, yes, queue is mostly luck base which is what I was saying earlier. Nothing more you can do but to add to cart and wait to be randomly let through to checkout.

I need this to happen after the huge price drop
FOMO hit me hard

some people in my group chat was saying these were dropping down to $500-$600 lol and I didn't believe them. I thought to myself if this is true, I hope huhdynasty doesn't wake up and see that he could've gotten 4 pairs out of the $2.2k he spent for 2 pairs. Rage cops doesn't always work (though it did for the highs lol)

How do these SNKRS shock drops work? Do you still get the 10-15 minutes to enter the draw and then wait for results? I'm assuming the "shock" is not knowing when the actually draw opens.

How do these SNKRS shock drops work? Do you still get the 10-15 minutes to enter the draw and then wait for results? I'm assuming the "shock" is not knowing when the actually draw opens.
Same thing

Small amount of time to enter

They do it as a shock not to flood the site

Can you maximize chances to cop by trying on app and desktop? Or does Nike know you’re on the same acct?

if its a shock draw, they're gonna open the draw for 10 mins max IMO. Shock drop LEO style might not work out so well considering how bad of a crash the high top LEO drop was.

Back
Top Bottom