Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn, wasn't it you that wrote the 4's were your favorite collab so far?
hell nah, i like the way the purple iv's look the most, but if they don't do something about the cushioning then i'm not rockin them.
Any ho3s out there?
this is u when a girl glances "oh sh*t, she saw me."

tenor.gif

They need to fix the stupid tongue on them. Sold all my TS IVs and recently black kaws. I can’t do the shin guard tongue

4's are not uncomfortable, its either its not broken in yet or you're probably just used to wearing something else more comfortable.
idk man, that's been my experience w/ 4's. i like em, but they feel like cardboard

They need to fix the stupid tongue on them. Sold all my TS IVs and recently black kaws. I can’t do the shin guard tongue
my god the ts tongue is just so unreasonably long

Dawg those things are so uncomfortable. I only wore my pair once for a couple hours and for the most part I was dying to take them off. TTS n all. I really do not recommend buying those.
TBH all Jordans in general arent comfy after they started doing mass retros. The OG models were comfy and made for basketball. These retros are LS shoes at this point. Also after rocking boost and more comfy types of shoes J's just aint "It" when it comes to comfort IMO.

***hole FedEx driver just decided to not stop at my building and redirect to a FedEx location. I called and they said they'd try and get them to redeliver today but I ain't counting on it

***hole FedEx driver just decided to not stop at my building and redirect to a FedEx location. I called and they said they'd try and get them to redeliver today but I ain't counting on it

happened to me last time i orderd from nike. dude never came by. luckily it was available for pick up like an hour later 2 blocks from my place

I'd say be more patient but whatever, congrats, hope they are your fav kicks!

Most people will be receiving pairs today, tomorrow. They will look at them, see prices falling, and join in on the resale parade down to $500 or so.
If these go to 500 and stabilize there I might have to double up. I don’t think there is gonna be another major release. Only thing that would stop me is worrying about getting fakes.

Not gonna lie, I bought just to flip. Think I'm just going to wait it out. Prices dropping by the minute.

I wish 9 and 9.5 would fall in price like literally every other ****ing size does

it really sucks being a sz 8.5.... in the mid $800s lmao

Y’all boys know how it goes man our sizes hardly ever drop much. Hell the highs are sitting strong at 1500 while other sizes are sub 1k. It’s a curse we have to love with :rofl:

Y’all boys know how it goes man our sizes hardly ever drop much. Hell the highs are sitting strong at 1500 while other sizes are sub 1k. It’s a curse we have to love with :rofl:
If my 8.5 hit 1800 again I’m selling. I was in PI when the prices surged

Back
Top Bottom