Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

:emoji_blue_heart:my luvs surprised me with a fabulous pair today. im forever grateful xoxo:emoji_couple_mm:

833FC9A3-3109-4C9F-9325-77270C59187D.jpeg

Been following this thread for months but never commented, just had to say y’all have had me dying over the past few days.

Don’t hold your breath on any restocks, waiting for the 6s and then reselling those are your last best chance at getting the highs for a decent price.

low key I want to grab another pair of sz 13 before they are over 1k.
Not a bad idea. Honestly if I had some disposable income I’d buy a few pairs of highs right now in the money sizes and let em sit. I’m predicting $2K+ by Christmas, if not Thanksgiving, in those sizes.

Something weird is going on in the resell market right now. Every sneaker, hype and non-hype, limited release and GR, are skyrocketing in price higher and more quickly than usual - look at the TS 4s. This has been the case for literally every notable sneaker I’ve looked at, with the two major anomalies being the Wing 12s, and OVO 10s. I definitely expect the market to continue to push higher money boundaries with these highs leading the way.

Not a bad idea. Honestly if I had some disposable income I’d buy a few pairs of highs right now in the money sizes and let em sit. I’m predicting $2K+ by Christmas, if not Thanksgiving, in those sizes.

Something weird is going on in the resell market right now. Every sneaker, hype and non-hype, limited release and GR, are skyrocketing in price higher and more quickly than usual - look at the TS 4s. This has been the case for literally every notable sneaker I’ve looked at, with the two major anomalies being the Wing 12s, and OVO 10s. I definitely expect the market to continue to push higher money boundaries with these highs leading the way.
Bae sizes practically 2K already homie. These Andre 3 stacks by the time the 6’s drop

I found a pair of high’s in my size (12) at a consignment shop for $1200. Do you guys think that’s a decent price?

I guess I’ve been a little apprehensive to buying them off of StockX with all of the fake rumors of these passing through.

Back
Top Bottom