Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

47C2117B-B05F-4AEF-9207-ADEFA5100035.gif
Hail Satin just dont stub your black toe and divide a union

Makes me wonder what resale prices on the 6s are going to be. I want a personal pair because it’s an awesome cw but I can smell the SNKRS L already..

The reason the Jordan 1 will always rise in value more than the vi or iv is wearability.

ESP in the “fashion” world.

honestly, after seeing foamies vid on the 6s, I'm a little underwhelmed.

lows > or = highs > 4s > 6s > both af1s > 33s
I swear he been reviewing fufu’s since his TS Low vid, those never had the extra laces attached & he never mentioned them, then that Obsidian review where he had tissue paper in them, AJ1s don’t come like that, that’s where he f’d up & don’t get me started on those "Yellow Toes", & they all were in like a week of each other, I had to unsubscribe :smh::rofl:

How high do you think these lows will hit? I’m thinking about grabbing some pairs. Which I would’ve caught the highs at 1k I would’ve at least bought 5 pair.

I swear he been reviewing fufu’s since his TS Low vid, those never had the extra laces attached & he never mentioned them, then that Obsidian review where he had tissue paper in them, AJ1s don’t come like that, that’s where he f’d up & don’t get me started on those "Yellow Toes", & they all were in like a week of each other, I had to unsubscribe :smh::rofl:
Finally someone else agrees! Yes he is so desperate for views that he’ll review fakes on his channel now

How high do you think these lows will hit? I’m thinking about grabbing some pairs. Which I would’ve caught the highs at 1k I would’ve at least bought 5 pair.
Higher. Cop as many as possibly asap

honestly, after seeing foamies vid on the 6s, I'm a little underwhelmed.

lows > or = highs > 4s > 6s > both af1s > 33s
Yeah, I’m personally not much of a Jordan 6 guy to begin with. In particular in the Blk/Red color blocking, as the Blk/Infrared and the Green Gatorades are the only pairs I have in that blocking. I prefer the Olympic and Carmine blocking personally. It’s been a pass on these since day one for me (especially since I have the Take Flight or “Undefeated” 8s which are way too similar IMO), but the vid made them look a little dull. I do love the glow bottom, but that’s about it. The 1 highs are numero uno to me, with everything else falling after. I pray that JB gives us one of the other 4s though! I’m not a fan of the Oilers pair, but all the others are so good IMO!

Back
Top Bottom