Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Do you tell her if you pay resell for a hot item? I tell my girl I get everything for retail, I can't or don't wanna have to argue about dropping anything close to a rack on sneakers
I only told her I dropped a rack when prices reached 2k lol. She asked if I was gonna sell and I said eventually. She keeps telling me to off my unions since she technically got them. She said that when they were 700. Showed her the new price and she gives the same response to sell lol.

I only told her I dropped a rack when prices reached 2k lol. She asked if I was gonna sell and I said eventually. She keeps telling me to off my unions since she technically got them. She said that when they were 700. Showed her the new price and she gives the same response to sell lol.

Whenever a new pair comes in and my girls sees me opening the box all I get is "how much where they this time?" Love that girl. :lol:.

yall hurting my feeling with all this old lady hating on the new purchase talk cause that all i get lol going to nas and maryj blige concert in september. unions on deck fa dat lol she finally coming around to like yeezy 500

Do you tell her if you pay resell for a hot item? I tell my girl I get everything for retail, I can't or don't wanna have to argue about dropping anything close to a rack on sneakers
upload_2019-8-19_16-43-13.jpeg

crazy how Travis is getting this treatment from nike. hes got great shoes from the 1s,4s, and6s. You gotta wonder how and why he got this special treatment to create so many jordans.

is anyone still waiting on their cereal bowl and spoon lmao? still haven't heard anything yet from travisscott.com

Back
Top Bottom