Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Does anybody know why the 4s basically skyrocketed in price? Wanted to buy them at 450€ but I am not dropping 700€ or more for a pair of shoes.

I'm still mad I didn't cop the 4's for $315 when I had a chance a year ago. Smh. Definitely not getting them now. This is why I am holding on to the lows. I'm sure they will hit $1,000 soon enough

WTF :wow:

Anything under 9.5 is going for $2k+ in the highs, CRAZY! :lol::lol::lol:

Should've kept that extra 9.5 I sold back in June for $1100 :smh:

IV's shot the f upppp.. First copped with intention to fund another pair. Got em and loved them but wow did they shoot up. Tempting but knowing me Ill just keep them lol.

0B51FE23-C662-49BE-925B-1FD7E27CBFD7.jpeg

LOL

With all this Travis hype it’s gonna be damn near impossible to cop the 6’s when they drop
Nothing new. It was damn near impossible to cop most of his drops. Even the sail Forces sold out instantly.

As long as Nike doesn't do a draw, I like my chances on the 6's. (PLEASE NIKE...NO DRAW :smh: )

These prices are crazy to us
When I tell non sneaker folks the prices on some shoes you should see the look they give me
They don’t believe me lol
“Retail was this? And you can sell for that?! How?”

I've had that convo with my wife multiple times.

She never believes me lol.

Do you tell her if you pay resell for a hot item? I tell my girl I get everything for retail, I can't or don't wanna have to argue about dropping anything close to a rack on sneakers

I definitely talk to the wife about scalping ppl when i hit retail on ugly stuff bought strictly to flip .... I don’t wk the opposite way so it’s a convo that won’t need to happen

Organization on 100000%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom