Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If anyone is going to undftd LA tomorrow can someone get me a raffle ticket. I’m hoping for good karma since I helped people in LA with converse bodega raffle

:lol: :lol:

Every release NT attempts to convince themselves that these aren't limited and going to be easy. It's definitely going to be a tough Saturday regardless and the same people are going to eat.

Damn bro, you really think resale will be that bad? **** paying that if I can't get them on release day then it's onto the next one.

I mean it all depends on the numbers. The Nike x Levi's 4 in dark denim was pretty heavily associated with Travis Scott (he was photographed wearing them early and was 'first' when he teased their release on IG) and artist Julian Ganes (who did a pretty sick distressed customization job).

Those never dropped below $550.00 resale from when they dropped in January to present date, and looking at StockX's sales history it looks like most people who copped paid about an average of $600.

If the Cactus Jacks are limited in numbers, add in their associated with a really hyped and famous celebrity, Travis Scott, add that Kylie Jenner has been photographed wearing them early (even more massive exposure) add that they're actually a pretty good looking pair of 4s on their own without the Cactus Jack branding.

I can see resell being in the $400-$500 range depending on the numbers by production and allocation by distributors, maybe not as high as $600, but I forecast high resale prices for those who miss at retail. If I don't hit at retail I'm out. To me they're a decent looking pair of 4s and and I listen to some Travis Scott but I'm not a big enough stan of Travis to make these a 'must have'.

for those in ATL sole play got these, they have a decent amount too. for those not in ATL they also released Homage2Homes, Cap n Gown 11s, Satin Shattered Backboards and Tinker 3s so if you know of a store that had any of those in your area they might get these too
Never heard of it. Where they located?

heatseeker23 heatseeker23
Bro...i was thinking the same exact ish just the other day. Same down to the levis 4s correlation. travis scott/ resell+/- $500. I see these going the same route. Adding all the factors discussed....ill shoot my shot...im retail(L)

If anyone is going to undftd LA tomorrow can someone get me a raffle ticket. I’m hoping for good karma since I helped people in LA with converse bodega raffle

I just moved temporarily to the fairfax/wilshire area for the next two months, is undftd doing a raffle for sure/do they usually do raffles?

I just moved temporarily to the fairfax/wilshire area for the next two months, is undftd doing a raffle for sure/do they usually do raffles?

Yea the raffle is from 12 to 5pm today they usually do it at the old undftd location where they have all the pop ups. They just hand you a ticket enter that info from your phone and you are done line moves quick.

Yea the raffle is from 12 to 5pm today they usually do it at the old undftd location where they have all the pop ups. They just hand you a ticket enter that info from your phone and you are done line moves quick.

Word! Is the old location the La Brea or Silverlake location? And would it even be possible for me to pick up an extra ticket for you?

Cactus jack up on fta

Attachments

• 4211CA0C-16B6-4FAF-A5AB-A40175C4EE26.png
    4211CA0C-16B6-4FAF-A5AB-A40175C4EE26.png
    842.3 KB · Views: 84
FTA App reserve procedure and if you're not in LA, Chicago, or NY you're taking the launch procedure L.

Back
Top Bottom