Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Prices dropping quick. Now in the upper $400's

5834AE1C-4EEB-4675-8D2D-03E2C27A9494.gif

Yeah a lot of people eating so theyre dropping. That's why I was like Im curious to see what will happen with FA. Actually hopeful now.

Got my 2 pair in from Kixsquare. What a nice looking shoe. Got a 10.5 and a 11. Got rid of the 11 on StockX for $579 , losing around $80 , but was worth the risk. If I hit Footaction which I am confident I will and hopefully Sneakers I should break even.

Just saw on IG that active athlete is guaranteeing your pair if you cop $30 worth of Jordan gear.

Yeah SNKRS is the last thing to be confident with lol. They only bless the same 534 accounts over and over again. I dont even get running shoe reserves anymore.
Swear, I know dudes who hit on every single release.

My account just goes pending for 20 minutes or so and says Sold Out, never fails. I used to hit everything back before they let Android users in

Just left Active Athlete again. It's still crazy up there.

I hit on the SNKRS Pass, but got greedy. I went up there and got in line, but it was moving at a snail's pace and I had to get back to work. I'll be happy with my one or hopefully double up at FA Saturday. Talking to people in line, it is clear that many people do not deal with the store apps or SNKRS at all. They are still all about the lineup.

The manager at my local FA said name switching can only be done now before entering the raffle, so I guess that’s why it’s not working for me.

Back
Top Bottom