Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Why can’t you?
you can only check in at stores that are releasing the shoes. The only way to circumvent that is if there is another shoe coming out at both the store you`re going to and the store you entered at and its availabe for reservation at both, and you check in for that other shoe. It gives 10 minutes for every shoe that you tried for.

NO ONE WANTS THESE SHOES TO WEAR B...

i guess 6k or 8 hundo profit is worth it tho not going to lie

i get it some never liked the shoe and seen a come up.... i have copped limited stuff to sell..... i don't stay in the thread once i flip or know im going to flip i get nothing out of that unless telling others you made xyz profit gets you off. then hey im not judging how you get off

the dark side to these types of releases is that more than half prob just wanna sell.... its almost like a lottery tbh...... win the chance to spend 160 plus and boom make 700-800. i mean easy money, but sucks for those who just wanted to some heat to wear.

sneaker game becoming the battle of the 1%'er's most of the folks are living the fake dream of working hard ( doing homework :lol:) and entering all these raffles knowing dang well if you don't have disposable income in the 700$ its dub
I want these to wear? Alot of people do. I'm willing to pay resell to an extent too. I own my own business and make plenty of dispensable income but I'd still much rather pay retail....

Yea it has to be the one
Yeah this but, there is a work around to this issue is to enter another raffle for a shoe at your local store and get the extra minute for that shoe. It will add a extra minute for all shoes you entered, even if the store isn’t getting that particular shoe in. This only works when there is another shoe on the app that can be reserved

dude lying hard a hell lol. $2k cashout by Flight Club?

he has a size 12.

Size 12 on Flight Club

upload_2019-5-8_16-8-55.png

You wouldn’t get it, man. You’re a family man. Some of us aren’t.
Nah I respect it, you do you fam.

At least you know you know you not the marrying type bro.... instead of marrying then cheating then be unhappy

There are a few times when its ideal to pay resell prices.

Friday after folks find out if they were able to reserve them or not and the middle of the next week when online orders start to come in.

Its up up and away after that.

I don’t think folks are banned from snkrs
Except for Bert i think his account is cursed lol
I think some accounts just have horrible luck
For the most part I’ve had pretty good luck on snkrs
But my bro has horrible luck
He can’t even get massive GR’s on his account
For some reason he tends to strikeout a lot

Last edited:
Yeah this but, there is a work around to this issue is to enter another raffle for a shoe at your local store and get the extra minute for that shoe. It will add a extra minute for all shoes you entered, even if the store isn’t getting that particular shoe in. This only works when there is another shoe on the app that can be reserved

I see. That’s useful. Still no other reservations in my area smh. If odds weren’t slim enough they just went down more.

There are a few times when its ideal to pay resell prices.

Friday after folks find out if they were able to reserve them or not and the middle of the next week when online orders start to come in.

Its up up and away after that.

a lot of people are not even putting their hopes into the footapps lol, its only 3 cities and its puts a lot of people ineligible, its not gonna have that much of a panic effect. Its when they strikeout on saturday, some people rage cop immediately

Back
Top Bottom